~1 ♡ First Day

Leafy's POV ~

I'm so excited for today! It's the first day of school for Firey and I. Pin had walked me to school today, showing me the grand school of Object High! Oh gosh, where do I start?

Pin took me around the hallways, as I looked over to find various old and new faces. I suppose I was too excited? I got on my phone to notice a new text message.

Coiny: hey where are you guys?

I grinned, texting back. Pin looked over to find me, and smiled. "Leafy, come on."

"I know! Coiny's with the others already."

"Oh! We better get going than."

As we walked, I noticed an group in the distance with Coiny and Firey hanging by. Pin pointed towards the group. "Those are your future friends!" 

"Oh, hey Leafy!" Firey looked over, and noticed me. He waved, as I walked over awkwardly. "Hey.. Firey." Over Summer Break and the last year of Middle School, he had ignored me. It was so awkward to see him again and to talk to him again.

"Sorry about last year, anyways... Coiny, can you introduce Leafy to the others?"

"Sure, man."

"Hey everybody! Meet our friend, Leafy."

Everyone waved, and went back to talking. Except 2 people, which I expected were an boy and an girl. "Hi Leafy! I'm glad you can join our school."

He stuck his hand out, while the person who looked like a girl hid behind the boy, nervous. "Thank you...! May I ask for your name?"

"Yeah, sure. My name's Loser."

"A-And.. I'm Cake.."

I was amazed for new names and faces. "I'm so glad to meet you! I hope we can be the best of friends!" I grinned, as I shook Loser's hand. "Y-Yeah..." Cake nervously chuckled. I realized he was an male after hearing his voice a bit closer.

Loser's POV ~

Leafy seemed nice enough, and she had been always so kind during our hangouts. I feel like.. No! I can't.

There's plenty of other girls out there, and Cake's been pretty overprotective of me. After all, I'm the school's popular kid. Leafy was overjoyed to meet me and call us the Losers. Which, I admit, is amusing to hear.

I better explain my voice, it sounds a bit sickening and gross. I've been mute for over 5 years, and I was never able to recover from the lack of talking. Though, atleast I could still talk. The first day was great, and I had decided to do something nice for the new girl.

"Hey, Leafy?"

"Yeah, what's up Loser?"

"Wanna go out to the local cafe with me? I heard that you used to go to class with the girl working over there!"

"Oh really? Sure!"

I was glad she accepted my invite, as I waited for her outside of the school. Leafy came out, as we began to walk over to the cafe. It was an rather busy afternoon, but we got over it.

As we arrived in the cafe, I noticed the girl that I've always talked to. Flower, she was one of the greatest gardeners around these parts, but she needed some quick bucks. Shame she doesn't go to our school.

None POV ~

"Ah! Welcome back Loser, and.. Leafy?"

"Oh! Hi Flower!" Leafy was happy to see her again. "Mind if I order one of your specials?" She asked, while Flower nodded. "Of course. You, Loser?"

"The usual."

"Coming right up!"

Flower went to the back, as Loser and Leafy began to find an table to sit at. It was an rather windy outside, so they decided to sit inside by the counter. "Thanks for taking me here!" Leafy said with joy.

"No problem, you deserve such a treat."

"R-Really?! I mean.. Thanks!" Leafy was rather flustered, and giggled. Flower came out, dropping the drinks and leaving. "Here." Loser passed over Leafy's drink, as she placed the straw in. "Thanks!"

"You know you don't need to stay thanks so much, right?" Loser chuckled. Leafy laughed. "Yeah, but it's always polite to say it!"

"If you say so, Leafy."

After drinking the drinks, they decided to head home for the night. "This is my house." Leafy said, pointing to the nice welcoming house. It was full of plants and an lovely garden.

"Nice garden! Anyways, bye Leafy."

Leafy waved an goodbye, and entered to her room. It was an nice night, as she slept soundfully. School should be easy if this is how it is everyday, right..?

--

Woah, chapter 1 on valentine's day!

Anyways, hope this is an nice start! Trust me, things are going to get crazy without death and crap. Promise!

-Zapz