~34 ♡ Friend, Lover, or Enemy?

Firey's POV~

Wow.. I honestly had the guts to do it. This afternoon, I decided to write a small love letter to place in Leafy's locker. Easy, right?

What's no-so easy is how to seem good towards your date, if you can say it like that. I slipped the note in, and afterschool I decided to wait by the cafe to perhaps spend some time with her. After all, she is my precious leaf!

I hugged her, "Hey Leafy! Glad you got my invite."

"Oh! That was you? I'm so glad you invited me here.. It's a really pretty cafe." She said, gushing over how great the decor and aesthetic was. I couldn't judge. I went up to the counter, and greeted the cashier. "I'll let you order my drink as well. Any choice." I told Leafy, and she nodded. "1 green milk tea and hot chocolate for my friend!" She said.

We went over to the table, where we decided to talk about how our lives have been and stuff. It was nice, just to talk to her for once. I sipped the hot chocolate, it was a liquid so it burnt ny lips a little.. I don't mind.

As long as I could hang out with Leafy, I'm fine with it. She was fairly happy talking away about everyone and her visiting Pencil- Wait. Did I hear that right?

"Wait wait wait. You're telling me you visited the person who nearly killed you?"

"Yeah! She said sorry."

"She's lying."

"No she isn't!"

She seemed hurt by my comment, and stood up. "She's really nice, but I guess you aren't!" She shouted, before running away from the cafe. I got up, and I really didn't have the energy to fight back.

"..I'm sorry."

--

Well ik how this book's gonna end ;)

poor firey hates leafcil or whatever the ship name is