~24 ♡ The Party (pt. 2)

Note: The next few chapters will be full of other characters and not focusing as much on the Losers! Enjoy the variety. :)
--
Taco's POV~

Wow, today was a great Friday. I was just hanging out with my girl gang. Orrr.. HTUCUFJEU! Don't mind the confusing name, we couldn't really decide a proper name for us. Anyways, we were just hanging out until Puffball came over and gave us all envelopes.

We all took one, and began to read it. "Ooh! A party invite." Saw exclaimed excitedly. "Well yeah, I suppose this is a interesting party to go to, any of you girls going?" Everybody began to talk, all at once about the excitement of going there.

"Yeah! I think we should all go as a group. Girl power, am I right?"

"Mmmm, yeah!"

"Sure, why not?"

'Yea ill come!' We looked over to Teardrop, holding up her portable whiteboard and marker to express communication. We all decided to meet up at the park and walk from there, it shouldn't be that harmless right?

Snowball's POV~

What. The. Flake.

I got some stupid invite from Fries, who was looking at me weird. I began to open it, and glanced over to Lightning and Fanny who seemed to have gotten one. Huh, it's some invite for a party...

Sure, why not? It'll be fun giving people some harsh pain during the party. I looked over to the other 2 in the mostly empty classroom, and began to walk over to them. "Hey, you weaklings going to the party?" I asked, impatiently.

"Oh, yeah! I'm totally going dude."

"Mmmm... I hate parties, but since some people are gonna come, why not? I am worthy of hate and in order to express my hate I must get drunk."

Me and Lightning looked at each other than back at Fanny, who was still angry. "What? Isn't that what you do?" I grumbled. "No. Come on, let's go find the others."

"I hate finding others!"

"Shut up armless. Let's go."

We went to go find the rest of the iance squad and decided to talk about the party before heading home and getting ready for tomorrow's amazing day.

Oh man am I ready to murder some kids.

--

SB DONT FUCKING MURDER PEOPLE DONT YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO PENCIL

Also did the last 2, iance and gabop / bleh / [insert 8 names], for that team im mostly spamming random letters so ha

ok this sounds stupid buttt
Pen x Fries
Or
SB X Fries