~11 ♡ Spark

Cake's POV ~

Today was a brand new day, and has been one day after the play. But, that accidental kiss was very real. I calmly was sitting outside near the entrance when I saw 2 tall thin figures infront of me. "H-Hello?" I didn't recongize them.

"Like uh, hey." The bell seemed to ring as homeroom was starting, I got up but the 2 figures stopped me. "You're not going anywhere.."

"W-What? What do you want from me?"

I was scared, as I felt my legs get grabbed and looked upfront to see a red and pale figure with a bat, hitting me. I was knocked out, and couldn't see. Where am I?

Loser's POV ~

Another day of school. I was with everyone else, but only had realized Cake wasn't with us. I was getting concerned. My best friend was missing, and I desperately miss him.

Lunchtime came, as I noticed 3 figures in the distance. Firey, and 2 rather tall figures. I was confused, but look at Firey to see his expression full of fear and terror.

He probably did something wrong.. I won't disturb, none of my business anyways. I kept on walking, until I was in the hallway alone. I heard footsteps behind me, and began to pace forward.

Who was coming?! I looked behind me to find the same 2 figures who were bullying Firey. This was when I began to run, out of pure fear. That was when I felt electricity come through me, and I fainted.

Leafy's POV ~

That's odd... Firey, Loser, and Cake are all missing. I'm starting to get paranoid. After school ended, everybody else had left. Except I never have seen any of the 3. I was scared, and nervous.

Who could've taken them?

Will Cake be fine?

Why them?

I quietly walked away, tears coming down. I held my books and did my homework, deciding to sleep in early at 7 PM. I can't comprehend this.

Firey's POV ~

"H-Huh?! Where am I?" I jolted awake as electricity had went through me. I was sitting on an desk in an rather empty classroom, besides 2 others next to me. We were all tied up. "Gh... What happened?" I looked up to find the 2 I wish I could've never seen.

With another kid, he was sort of nervous and guilty. I assume from this plan these 2 sick girls hatched. "Well well well, look who it is! It's the weak flame... A so-called amazing cube... and a mere follower!" I jolted up to these names.

I looked beside me, as my vision was blurry earlier. Loser and Cake was beside me, on both sides. "Match.. Pencil.. You both are fucking sick." I look at Pencil, as our eyes locked.

"Oh, I'm so like sorry lover boy! Nobody like, likes you anyways. So bullying you and making everyone turn against you will be easy!" I was rather nervous to hear this. I glanced over to Loser and Cake, who seemed to be guilty and defeated.

"You like.. even made the popular kid hate you. Stupid move, so now, we will enjoy every little moment of torture." Pencil went to my face, and grabbed my arms pinning me to the wall after untying me. I squirmed. "S-Stop!" This surprised Loser and Cake, seeing me getting beaten up like so.

Match laughed. "Lightning, go zap him." I looked up to Lightning who was clearly hesitant. "I-I d-dont wanna!"

"If not, than we might as well discard you. You stupid tool."

"O-Okay fine! I-Ill-" He hovered over me with an guilty, soon lowering to electrify me. I screamed in pain, and felt myself weaken. Pencil let me go, soon kicking me away. Everyone else seemed to be afraid. "Now like, you three fucking listen to us or you'll be electrified by our friend Lightning here.. GOT IT?"

Loser and Cake nodded, I was hesitant but I eventually had as well, I couldn't nearly die. God... My limbs are burning.

--

welcome to hell my friends where some bullies go too far

Also this is basically my fears in a nutshell