~13 ♡ Bad Luck

Loser's POV ~

I woke up in some sort of room, and pressed my hand against my head. I felt cracks.

I groaned, trying to look for anyone else. It was mostly dark, and desperately hoped I was somewhere safe. It was the weekends, and my parents have been out all week on vacation. I attempted to shove myself out wherever I am.

The door was locked, and I felt things around me. It was clear that they haven't exactly thought this out. I grabbed what was a key shape and attempted to unlock the door.

After tons of fiddling, I eventually opened the door. Apparently I was locked in the janitor's closet, and it was quite dark.

Firey's POV ~

God damn it.. WHERE AM I?

I realized I was in a locker, looking up to find gaps of light. Pencil and Match must've locked all 3 of us in the school.. I saw the lights flicker on as I began to bang on the door desperately.

"Let me out.." I weakly whispered, realizing how much water was poured on me. I was nervous, hoping to just get out before Monday rolls along. I looked to find it was an empty locker, with nothing I could use.

Hopefully this bad luck doesn't continue..

Cake's POV ~

I awakened to hear giggling around me.. Where am I..?? I woke up and began to move around, squirming. "Well.. She's like awake." I was startled.

"W-Where am I?!" I was trying to move, but I couldn't see. I assumed I was blindfolded, and I felt so weak... All I heard was more giggling until I felt myself get shoved forward. "S-Stop..!" I cried out, hoping to get away from these monsters.

"You can't escape..." I cried, to hear those words. "J-Just let me go... Why me..?" Why did I have to get such horrible luck? I groaned in pain, and felt myself get shocked with electricity.

"You're obviously weak, no wonder you depend on someone so popular to protect you.. He can't protect you from us." I was in fear, just pure fear.

Please don't hurt me...

--

oh god where is Cake that's horrible

Anyways! Just the weekends featuring the trio going through hell and back.