~5 ♡ Left Behind

Pin's POV ~

The following morning, we met up again, but it appeared some sort of rivalry happened between Firey and Loser. I'm unsure of the cause, but I'm going to see.

I held my boyfriend, Coiny's hand. We have been dating for awhile, and it's clear that Leafy has something to do with this. "Leafy? Do you even know what's up?"

Leafy sighed in concern over them. "No! I wish I did.. I would want to help." Their arguing was tiring, and Cake really is trying to stop it. He seems tired and really heartbroken. I hope he's okay.

Cake's POV ~

Loser likes Leafy. Not me... I feel so rejected, I mean.. Loser just met her, and he values her more than he had ever to me. What am I even meant to think of that?

Is he a traitor? Liar? I don't know, I sat away from the rest of the group. I must've been seen as hurt cause Pin walked up to me. "Are you okay?"

"N-No..."

"What happened?"

"Loser likes Leafy, not me..."

Pin was surprised, and sighed. "We should've realized this. Let's hope the best for Leafy than, okay?" I nodded as I got up, and walked to my class away ccx from the group.

I can't handle this.

Have I been left behind?

Leafy's POV ~

The rest of the day was odd, and toxic. I had to try to avoid the friend group for a bit, staying with Pin. I just hope they're both okay. I really do, but Pin insisted.

I calmly walked home with Pin, and had slept fine. It was the weekends now, and I had to go to Loser's home. I packed up my stuff, and began to walk over to Loser's house.

I hoped Firey didn't see me, or everything would be even more messed up than usual. As I left, I walked peacefully by myself. It was an nice afternoon and the area was fairly populated.

I turned the corner to find the gates to his house, and waited there. After 5 minutes, the doors opened and I had entered. It was a beautiful place, and staying here was a honor.

Hopefully Firey doesn't feel left behind, maybe I should invite him!

--

Leafy dont invite him oh god

but sleepover is gonna start