~32 ♡ Prison Visit

Guess which ship this is directed for!
--
Leafy's POV~

I was walking to Objective Prison, only for a small visit. I just... needed to talk to her, atleast one more time. I quietly entered the visiting booth to find the fenale I wanted to speak to.

Pencil sat there, noticing me. "..Why are you here? Isn't like... Match meant to visit or something?" She seemed rather judgmental, which I ignored. I sat down at my seat and looked to Pencil. "Match feels really lonely without you, don't get me wrong. But.. She has other friends, that had replaced you."

She was shocked, but took a deep breath and sighed. "..Of course. I loved her so dearly.." She got emotional, and began to stand from her seat with guilt, anger.. I could feel how upset she truly were to form out.

"Wait.. Don't worry. I'm here for you."

"..You are?"

I nodded, and smiled. "Of course! You're my friend. No matter what, I forgive you. I'm sure you had a reason to do what you had done."

"..I do. Just.. thank you." She said, smiling before walking away to be escorted by the guards. I stood up, sighing in relief.

I looked out, exiting the prison and deciding to go home for the day. Not before visiting GB to tend to her sickness once again. Maybe she really has changed.

--

2 SHIPS DOWN

Sorry for the short chapter! I promise the next few are packed with good stuff :)