~28 ♡ Sick

in honor of that stupid coronavirus and now no more other povs besides main boyos here is this chapter

--
Leafy's POV~

Another morning.. I had gotten a text from GB to meet me over in her house, alone. I really wonder why, but I don't mind! I decided to pack my stuff, and head out to go to her house. I heard she lived in some really nice 2-story house. I wonder if she shares with TB!

I knocked on the door, eager to see whos behind the door. It was GB, who was visibly sick and tired. She was coughing like crazy, and wore a facemask with an frown on it. "G-GB? You okay?"

"M-Mhm.. Come in." Her voice was weak, like Loser's. It sort of startled me from someone else's besides Loser's! She headed for her bed, and explained the odd situtation to me.

I nodded. "You want me to help?" She sighed, nodding. "Mhm.. I won't be able to work for a bit, and I request your assistance to help me."

"Will do! How can I?"

"...Just, get me food or whatever. I just need someone who does actually care for my health to stay." She replied.

I examined her, noticing eyebags and a visibly tired face. Must've had very restless nights. I felt bad, but decided to do as she asked. I simply just am guilty, especially for playing the game Firey told me not to! It was a lot of fun doing it with Loser, and it looked like everyone else tried it too!

Oh well, let's hope GB is okay.

--

3 weeks off. Hm, I guess coronavirus is really impacting my life now ugh.