~7 ♡ Sleepover (Pt. 2)

- WARNING NSFW -
Won't be detailed I promise, but yes there is NSFW and you should skip this part if you dont like NSFW.

Leafy's POV ~

I lit up in an dim room, unsure of where I am. I muttered swear words under my breath before attempting to get up. I realized my arms were tied up.  "What the-" I squirmed, unsure of where I am.

Wait, is this still Loser's place..? Where is he? What is he up to? I began to worry for this whole "sleepover" idea. I closed my eyes, hoping I could eventually escape. The lights flickered, as I smelled an dense rotting smell. It gagged me, as I attempted to stand. I was only tied with my hands, and using the wall as support I got up.

I tried to find an escape, where ever that would be.

Cake's POV ~

I had decided to go to Loser's home to simply talk to him. He seemed to be welcoming, and let me inside. "Hey Loser!" I cheerfully chirped.

"Hi, Cake. What do you need?" His soft dried out voice spoke calmly, as it soothed me. I placed one of my legs over the other, sort of embarassed. "Well... I just wanted to hang out with you! Like friends.." I muttered a few more words, which Loser didn't hear. I wanted to be something more with him.

He's simply just a sweet guy, and he deserves all the love he gets. "Oh, sure. I have some leftover pancakes, wanna try?"

"Of course! I'm sure you improved since our last class together." I willingly said, chomping down on them. Though, as I finished about 3, I felt tired. "L-Loser.. Why am I so tired?"

"I don't know.. Just sleep.. Okay?"

"O-Okay.."

I dozed off, it was dark and I suddenly jolted up to find my leg tied to a pole. "H-Huh?!" I looked around, and noticed something that horrified me. I can't exactly mention it... But, let's just say.. I can't trust Loser anymore.

Why was I so blind?

Firey's POV ~

I grabbed an axe. I needed to get Leafy out of there. I chopped out the door, and went to look for Loser. "Where the fuck is he..." I heard groans below me. And.... WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING?!

I went to look for the basement door, and only heard Cake yelling. This won't end well, and this sleepover will need to end.

--

yes uh this is really awkward, but I promise it wont be as bad as this for awhile
God dammit why did I have to ruin such a good book with this bullcrap

Also Firey saves the day for my Fireafy shippers <:)