~19 ♡ Heartfelt Apology

Firey's POV~

After visiting the hospital, I began my walk home. It was a fairly calming time to myself, nothimg to think about except heading home. Even if all the stuff in school was messed up.

The thing I hadn't expected was somebody interrupting my walk. It was late at night and the only clear light source was from myself. I turned around to find the one person I really didn't want to see.

"What do you want, Match?"

She was clearly startled, fiddling with her hands a little in guilt. I was not in the mood for her to just mess with me again. Especially after what Pencil had done.

It was silence between the both of us, as I began to slowly walk away, uninterested. She decided to break the silence, her voice was softened, and nearly impossible to hear. The silence around us was the only thing seperating us.

"Wait."

I turned back at her, she held out her hand, the other hand was on her chest. She quietly mumbled a few words before saying the words I would never expect from someone like her.

"I.. I'm like sorry, okay?"

I was stunned, unsure of what to say. I was visibly shocked. I chuckled a little, as Pencil must've forced Match and her 'alliance' to do this messed up stuff. I suppose it was a mere act just so Pencil wouldn't do the same to her.

"I-It's okay."

I walked away, without saying anymore words. Today was definitely tough for all of us... The fighting, Leafy, Match... I wish this would all end in a happily ever after like those cartoons.

--
match is my baby there was no way i was going to make her evil