~36 ♡ Thoughts

Leafy's POV~

I calmly sat at my desk, just trying to justify if my action 2 days ago was reasonable. Firey.. Just didn't understand. The end of the year was coming and I've been really excited to go on summer break. Even summer camp will be fun, but, I just don't feel like I have friends.

Oh well, maybe I should apologize to Firey... I decided to write a note, and apologize to him under the cherry blossom tree over by the park. It'll be a great apology and I'm sure he'll accept me. Oh well, after class ended, I got up with my note I wrote during class and slipped over where Firey's locker was.

I silently dropped the note in, before noticing Firey in the distance talking to our friends. Pin and Coiny were just with him, talking about stuff. I shrugged, walking past in a hurry.

Someday, I'll tell him.

Loser's POV~

I felt so bad for everyone... Pillow's been by far one of the most supportive friends I've ever had. I'm just really glad to have her. We simply continued walking, talking about our interests.

Pillow seemed to really like anime, and was a big geek. Which, I didn't mind. I feel as if my life is great, but I think I made my decision on my relationships. Maybe it may change in the future.
Who knows, I just feel comfortable with my current life.

--

thsi book is about to end because i cant handle writing this mess of a book with no good plot points

but a better sequel will be written for sure