~2 ♡ Metal

Firey's POV ~

Leafy and Loser have been hanging out a lot, and it sort of hurts. I've always liked the lemon-leaf much more closer than just a friend. It's the pressure of bullying.

Forcing me to be ignoring my best friend was an punishing blow by Match, Pencil, and her friend group. At least I can still hang with her.

Overall, I've developed feelings for her. I thought about them by the window of my apartment. Looking out to the city below, and humming. I couldn't get her out of my mind. Gently, I moved away and began to walk towards the door.

I opened it, and began to head towards the entrance of the school. I was mostly lonesome, and suddenly bumped into someone. "Ow!"

"Oh.. Sorry."

They held out their hand, as I took out. I looked to find somebody I didn't recognize. "Huh, why don't I recongize you?" She was rather surprised. "Really? Well.. I'm not as popular as you, but my name's Book!"

"Oh.. Now I do." I grumbled, pushing her out of my way. She was one of the girls who were bullying me. I don't plan on interacting with them. I heard Book scoff as she walked away, rather angry.

I arrived over to our friends, and found everybody talking like normal. Leafy waved, and tried to hug me, yet she kindof got burned. "Ow!"

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah.. You're too hot."

"Sorry.."

I sighed, rather in guilt. "No! It's okay. Here.. Try this!" Leafy gave me a small berry. I grabbed it and eyed it. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, come on!"

"Fine, fine." All of our friends watched as I ate the berry, and I peacefully closed my eyes. When I opened it, I looked at myself to find myself as metal. Everybody was in awe. "Wow, how did you-" I found Leafy hugging me.

I smiled, as I hugged back. I looked at everyone else, but noticed Loser in the distance. He seemed to be hurt over our interaction... Does he have similar thoughts as me?

Cake's POV ~

I was REALLY amazed over Firey's transformation, and enjoyed it. Though, I turned around to find Loser in the back, crossing his arms. "L-Loser? You okay?"

"Y-Yeah! I am.."

I chuckled. "Come on, you want me to bake you some cookies? I can't see you like this."

"Sure, I mean.. Why not?" Loser replied, he seemed to have calmed down in an relaxed tone. Only if he knew the feelings I've developed for him. He was my idol, and I would love him over anyone else in this school.

But.. Does he love someone else?

--

Cake is worried aaaa-

Anyways, chapter 2 6 in the morning! (I promise I'm fine) enjoy, nothing too interesting and just sort chapters.

-Zapz