Chapter 41: U.A. Vs Amaraito

Start from the beginning

Several square meters were now dark as all the light was directed to him, and he had his tendrils coming back, a scourge in each hand, and a box around him made of light.

They could just about see him through the light walls, which moved along with him as he started to walk towards Midoriya angrily.

" I'm sorry I'm no use in this fight... " Tokoyami apologized, ashamed.

" Hey don't worry, the three of us aren't much use here either... " Sero said, smiling with his thumb up, Mineta and Ojiro nodding in agreement.

" Not so fast! There's something we can do if Midoriya gets in trouble. " Yaoyorozu started, quietly telling them her plans.

Sato, now pumped up with energy from the sugar, roared and charged forward to Amaraito's safe space. Midoriya also ran forward, and the two of them slammed against the box.

They pushed back with ease, however, Amaraito opened up the wall in front of Sato which caused him to call forward. He then instantly encased Sato in light, pinning him to the floor and only allowing a gap for air.

Sato struggled as much as he could, but there wasn't any wiggle room whatsoever, so he couldn't even charge up a punch. Shortly after, his quirk started to wear off and he got tired.

It was just Midoriya then, who was angered by Sato's entrapment. Amaraito opened up the wall when he went on the offensive to attack Midoriya.

The whip cracked as it broke the sound barrier and almost hit Midoriya, who jumped back just in time. It cut the front of his shirt and nicked his chest slightly, causing three little scratch marks to bleed.

" Just yesterday I had to fight someone who could make the air elasticated! You're no match for us. Just give up and stop trying to hurt my friend! "

Amaraito sighed and shook his head. " Bragging about fighting a lot doesn't make you strong, young one. I've only had a few fights in my time, most of them just being training. Yet, I'm still pushing you back. Don't be foolish. "

He shot his tendrils out again and also cracked the whips, pushing forward and almost catching up to the rest of that group, who were still discussing plans.

Midoriya was stressing out at the fact he had to protect his friends and at the same time stay out of range of Amaraito. If he got a good hit in that could take out Midoriya... But likewise if it were the other way around.

He aimed his hand and flicked at Amaraito, timing it just right so that the blast of air would go through the gap in between the opening of the wall, and it hit Amaraito square in the chest.

It knocked the air out of him and pushed him to the floor, winded. He gasped for air and dropped both his weapons. Midoriya took the opportunity and slammed against the walls, starting to shatter them.

Panicked now, he got up and started to make a light staircase, rubbing up over the roof of the building they were besides. He brought the walls up with them, a cube surrounding him as he ran away.

As hard as he tried, Midoriya couldn't break through in them before the villain disappeared out of sight. Instead of chasing after him alone, Midoriya went over to free Sato, who had fallen asleep.

" Maybe it's best we leave him like that. " Yaoyorozu said. " Just for now... In case he gets caught up in any debris or anything. "

He nodded and relaxed a bit, smiling. " Yeah you're probably right. We should go over and help the others, their fights aren't going as well as ours! "

They were all about to charge in to the next battle before Amaraito made a large light prison around them. Everything was dark around them all the way from their area up to the rest of the fights.