26

Copyright © MonMoncheese
All Rights Reserved
26 Published 03.20.2020

•••

Warning: There are triggering scenes ahead. If you are sensitive to bullying and abuse, I do not recommend reading it. Please, do not read if you are not okay with it.

James|Roseanne

•••••

ROSEANNE

"Were you hiding from me?" Scott asks.

I feel my heartbeat increase as he holds me against his chest. His hold is so tight that I feel his fingers bruise my skin through my uniform.

"You know, I'm not very happy with you." He continues as he slaps a hand over my mouth. "And if you make so much as a small noise, I'll be sure to make your life more of a living hell than it already is here. And trust me, it won't be that hard."

My hands shake as he leads me somewhere isolated. My eyes dart around in hopes that someone was seeing this, but no one was near us.

And the odds of someone helping me were close to zero.

"Now where was I?" He questions. "Oh, yes, dear Roseanne, I am very upset with you. I took my time of day to write something to you, a scumbag, mere trash, and you just dismissed my efforts! That's not very nice of you." Scott chuckles. "But I will tell you what was written in those two papers. I was asking you to give me the answers. You see, my father is not very pleased with my grades as they seem to be dropping for no apparent reason, at this rate, he might take me out of his will. And that cannot happen. Especially when he thinks so little of me."

I'm going to suffer because of his desire for money?

How far could a person go just to bully someone?

As he pushed me to walk, I realized that he was leading me to the men's restroom at the back of the library. But students rarely frequented those restrooms.

And if he wanted to, he could hurt me as much as he wanted and the possibilities of someone hearing me were slim.

Unless that by some miracle, someone decided to pass through there or go inside.

"Let's go inside," He says as he pushes me inside the restroom. "Roseanne, I was only asking you for a small favor, but you ignored me. Now tell me, why did you?"

Scott removes his hand from my mouth and I gulp. I turn around to answer him.

"I didn't know that you wanted me to give you the answers. I thought you were just throwing paper balls." I say, hoping that he will understand.

Scott simply glares at me and reaches for my jaw. "You would have known if you read the paper. I'm disappointed in you, and now that I think about it, ignoring me wasn't a very smart move from you. But it's too late now, all I can do is suffer the consequences." His grip on my jaw tightens and I close my eyes in pain. "And you, well, you are just going to suffer with me."

Scott slams me into the wall as he uses his other hand to pull my hair which causes me to moan in pain.

"Perhaps you ignored me because you think you're better than me just because you're smart." He says as our faces are only centimeters apart.