Chapter 40: Test Drive

Added more stuff to my site & even more on Instagram [Listed in 'not an update' ] 😊 thank you to those that are/will supporting. I appreciate it and enjoy.

"How was your day at work?" Taylor asked as I walked in

I sighed, "It was...good actually." I replied

Brittany then crossed my mind. I don't know why I'm thinking of her.

"Oh, like any of your new clients?" She asked

"Yes, I did like one of 'em. Besides that, I had to damn near jump out of my suit on one of 'em."

"I told you to behave, Chris."

"And I did, I was being cordial but some people want you to give them something you don't have." He said

She playfully smiled, "And what didn't you have for them?"

"Something they—don't worry about it, what'd you do all day?"

She shrugged, "I went to the store earlier and got some of my cravings other than that I didn't do much but sleep and snack. I missed you." She smiled

I smiled in return, "I missed you more. You know what I haven't gotten in a few days?" I asked as I unzipped my pants.

"Oouu, what?" She said and pushed the comforter back

I walked over to her and hovered near the bed, "A got damn home cooked meal—I would really like some steak if you could." I said and then kissed her forehead

"Oh no, I cooked two days ago—you should be cooking for me."

"You right, but I will tomorrow. Can you be so kind and do it today though?"

She sighed, "I guess I will. But, before I do so you have to give me what I want. You got me all excited on the inside I think I deserve something." She said

I nodded, "Yeah, you do. I need to let off some mini men anyway, I been at attention all day."

"Mini men?" She laughed

"Yeah, my—you know what, let me go take a shower real quick. You just be ready when I get out."

"I'm always ready."

I smiled to myself while I walked away. Brittany is fine as hell, nice body and everything...but Taylor does as well, and I can't do her like that.
••••
Hrs Later

Taylor

Chris went to sleep shortly after his shower. I of course put him to sleep. While he slept I went to the store to grab what I needed to make dinner for us and headed back to his place to start on it. He was still asleep when I got back so that left me time to finish up on this season I was watching before he came back.

The steak is the only thing I'm waiting on. I find myself making steak a lot now, seeing it's one of his favorites.

Chris came out of the room while rubbing his eyes, "Damn, why you let me sleep so long?"

"You needed your sleep." I said, pausing Netflix.

"Naw, you can press play. Im not gone so none but fall back to sleep on you." He said and sat down next to me and laid his head on my lap.