Chapter 10: You

Chris/Att: Im outside ma
9:25 PM

I straightened out my tank top and adjusted my pajama shorts on my waist.

I always get this nervous jittery feeling every time he says he's on his way or outside, it's weird, but it only happens with him. I walked to the door and took a deep sigh.

"Took you long enough, girl." He said once I opened the door.

"Hush, you were only waiting for a second." I said as I closed the door behind him.

He walked to the couch and grabbed the remote.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed the snacks I laid out before Chris arrived.

"I have... chocolate, fudge rounds, Oreos..." I begin calling off

Chris chuckled as he placed the remote down.

"You took me literal, didn't you?" He asked

I stood there a bit confused and dumb founded

"So.. what are you talking about, then?" I asked

He sighed as he stood up, he slowly walked towards me while staring me in my eyes.

"It's only so many times ima throw hints and you don't catch on to 'em, I know you a bit off at times, Tay, but you not that slow." He said with a slight smile

I chuckled just a bit. I felt my back hit the wall so now Chris had the opportunity to corner me if he wanted. He stopped just in front of me.

"You know what I'm talking about." He said, he was so close that I could smell his cologne. I wanted to melt, he smelled so great.

"Why are you just now trying to try things? Like, why today out of all days you've been by?" I asked

"For one, I did sort of promise you this, but mainly because I'm tired of playing these games. When I leave here I always mentally beat myself up about how stupid I've been because I know I could've had my way with you so many times, you don't mind, you're just waiting on it to happen." he smirked

"How do you know if I want it to happen?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

He stood there with both hands in his sweatpants pockets, he twisted his mouth a bit while he continued to stare me in my eyes and it honestly became uncomfortable after a while.

"Taylor, I wanna be with you and I like you.. a lot." He said, never resting his gaze from my eyes, in fact it became more intense.

I didn't know what to say, "R-Really?"

"No, but that proves you do want it, the dilation of the pupils explains a lot."

I rolled my eyes, "My pupils didn't dilate, you can't even see my eyes."