Chapter 23: Pull Off

I mean... I was suppose to be working on and updating another story but y'all geeked my head up to update sooner so.. enjoy.

I didn't even want to get ate out anymore- I want dick. I'm drenched in my own water.

He softly pushed me from him, "Don't be scared, baby." He said then instructed me to sit on top of him, then he eased me over his face.

I relaxed myself on top of his face. I didn't want to relax too much and put all of my weight on him and fear that I suffocate him. I've never done this before.

I heard him let out a light chuckle as he used his hands to adjust me on top of him. I bet he was already drowning because of how wet I was and he hasn't even started.

I placed my hands at the top of his headboard and started to slowly grind back and forth, but never removing myself from his mouth. I felt him licking all inside of me, I heard how wet I was. The sound from his tongue swirling everywhere and my juices were concocting a sensational sound.

"Ssss...." I moaned

"Mmmmhm..." I heard him muffle

He wasn't even receiving the pleasure but his sounds of enjoyment turned me on more.

He started sucking on my clit in a firm, yet soft manner... if I'm making sense, but either way it felt amazing.

"Aaah— oh my goood." I squealed

I was nearing my climax but I was running from it. He was literally working me with just his tongue.

He pressed his hands firmly into my thighs and smothered his face deeper inside my pussy. He aggressively sucked on my clit and I couldn't take it anymore, I felt my cum release all in his mouth.

"Fuckkk!" I screamed, then I did a bit of a shake as my hands still rested on the headboard.

I scooted back so I was now sitting at his waist level and continued panting out of breath. He licked his lips and wiped the residue with his shirt.

He sat up and smiled at me and then suddenly flipped us so now I was laying on the bed and he was hovering over me.

"We might as well..." he said, and I knew exactly what he meant.

He brushed against my pussy with his fingers and it made me squirm a bit.

"Yeah, we might as well." I said and pulled his face to mine and gave him a wet tongue kiss.

His hands wandered under the T-shirt I had on, squeezing on my breasts and nipples.

My legs wrapped around his waist as he kissed all over my neck.

He sat up and pulled his boxers down and slid on a condom. As much as I declined doing this again, it was so hard, especially with someone so sexy.

He hovered back over me and started sucking on my neck and slid in while he was doing so. He placed my legs on his shoulders and started going at a steady speed.

"Oooouuu.." I moaned, he was reaching deep somewhere.

He sped up and it became unbearably pleasurable.