32

It was officially the wedding day! Last nights dinner reception was beautiful! It was fun! Now time for the big day!
I put my beautiful brides maid dress on after I did my make up and hair, then it was time to go take pictures.

Vkardash1: it's the big day 💍

I took to ig to upload.
" you look really beautiful" Jake said. "Thank you" I replied back.
With that we started walking down the aisle.
Yup. My ex was my groom partner.

" you look beautiful" he whispered in my ear right before we started to walk down the aisle.
I gave him a little smile, before whispering"thank you" to him.
I was trying to hide me blushing.

As the service went on, I couldn't help but not take my eyes off of Jake for once. He was standing there all cleaned up, looking pretty good I might add and for the first time in a while I feel like I know him again. And it was killin me inside. Killin me thinking what we could have been if he never broke up with me. What are friendship could have stayed like if we never dated. All these what if's kept playing in my head to where I zoned out. Until he caught me staring. I didn't even care, I just smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

I was sitting down at the bridesmaids table, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Sam.
"hey! You pretty little bride! Enjoying the attention !" I said as I stood up and gave her a little hug.
" yes!" She said.
"Good, now go enjoy your husband!" I told her! And she gave me a quick little hug before agreeing. As I was about to sit back down I saw Jake walking my way. So I just stayed standing up.
"Hey" I said.
"Wanna dance ?" He asked extending his hand to me.
"Common" he said realizing I was questioning on accepting.
" alright" I gave him a little smirk and took his hand.
And of course right as we stepped on to the dance floor. When I look at you by Miley Cyrus started playing.
We both chuckled.
Something no one knows. But this was kinda our song. The Last song was my favorite movie and this song was our favorite song together.
His touch. It still made me weak.
"This is" he started saying.
"Yeah. Our song" I said and I laid my head on his shoulder as we danced.
As the song ended, my eyes started getting teary. All our memories, over all the years fame flooding back. And the most important ones. How it all ended.
"Excuse me, please" I said right as the song ended. Stepping out of his arms and heading towards the bathroom. I didn't want to ruin my make up on this beautiful celebration day.

"Hey, Ness" he grabbed my wrist stopping me.
"What's wrong?" Jack asked. Causing me to look at him trying to hold the tears back to not mess up my make up. I just shook my head.
"Tell me " he plead. " please" he put a hand on my cheek.
"Fuck"I whispered.
And I whipped a tear before it was a able to get down my face.
" I'm so mad" I said.
" why?" He asked.
" I'm so mad about how we ended up. We have all these memories and years of amazing friendship to now whatever this is" I gestured between me and him. " I'm so mad because this is why I didn't want to date in the first place. I didn't want to be in this awkward yet non awkward friendship that isn't the same and the old us" I explained.
" I fuxking miss you" I simply said.
"Hey" he said rubbing my hand over my cheek.
" I miss you too. I'm sorry I fucked it all up" he added.
He caught me tears. "Stop crying. I'm not worth it" he said.
" you might not be worth it" I said. "But our memories are." I added.
He pulled me in to him. Wrapping his arms around me. Giving me a little kiss on the forehead.
I clutch on your him. Wrapping my arms around him. Pulling him in as close as I could.
I missed this hug.
No arms felt like his.