30

KRIS WAS FINALLY IN TOWN FOR A THREE DAY WEEKEND!!!!  It was currently Thursday night. And we had him until Monday!
"So what are we doing tonight?" Kris asked.
" I am going home and studying and sleeping cause I have a test tomorrow !! But you guys can do whatever you want!" I said.
"Lame" Kris said.
"Ugh fine! But tomorrow invite al over so they can meet" Alexis gave me the puppy eyes.
"Okay, okay" I giggled.
"Who's al?" Kris asked.
" this guy that is totally in love with Vanessa!" Alexis said .
"Not even! " I said. " I met him in school. We are business majors together" I explained.
"Oh cool" he said .
"Well if Alexis likes him,I'm sure I will." He added.
" thanks" I smiled in appreciation. This was the first guy since Jake and it terrified me but things were going good so far. We weren't in a rush, well I wasn't in a rush and he completely understood why.
So they dropped me off at home and I took a shower, got changed for bed and washed my face.

Then I started studding on FaceTime with Al.
Yeah we could have done it in person but let's be honest we would have ended up falling asleep and one another's place. And I think I was trying not to let him too close right now.

The next morning I woke up and hopped in the shower. The I did my make up, a little pretty much just the eyebrows, concealer and mascara. Then since i had a test in my first class, I decided not to dress all cute so I wore black sweats with a little blue tight fitted crop top long sleeve.

Right as I was about to head to the kitchen I got a snap from al and so I took a little cute pic to answer him back

I threw white slip on vans on real quick. Before heading to the kitchen real quick to say hi to Alexis before I headed out.
And then that's when I got then
Al🥵 screenshotted your snap
And that's when I gasped.
"What ?!" Alexis said.
"Al screenshotted my pic!" I told her.
"Well did you look cute ?" She asked.
" you really think I'm comfortable enough to send him ugly pics yet?" I replied.
"Then you got nothing to worry about ! You looked too cute! He had to screenshot it !" She said.
" you right" I cooled.
" yes now go and be a confident ass bitch with him! Remind him we gotta do something tonight!!" She said.
"You know what I will! And okay! But something chill okay?" I answered her
" yes!" She chuckled.
"Now! Go! I'm sure he's waiting for you!" She added
" not even!" I said
" yes even!" She said. And so I went off to school.

Once I got to school I met Al by a bench. As soon as he saw me, he stood up. I thought the was cute. I couldn't help but smile.
"You look cute" he said as he gave me a hug .
" oh I already knew that by your screenshot" I grinned at him.
"Okay, fine. I had to you were too cute" he chuckled.
Cause me to blush.
" you ready to kick this test butt?" I asked him.
"Yes I am" he replied
"Oh hey. So Alexis boyfriend, Kris is in town for the next three days, and Alexis wants to do something tonight. With them and us"
"Yeah" he smiled."lookin forward to it" he said right before he kissed me.
"Good" I smiled as a I pulled away from the kiss.
"Let's go" he smiled at put his palm at the bottoms of my back as we walked.

About an shout and a half later our test was finally over with.
"How do you think you did?" He asked me.
"I hope at least good. How about you ?" I asked him.
"Same here" he said.
"Okay well ima go meet Alexis right now. I'll see you next class" I said and gave him a quick kiss.
"Yes you will" he kissed me. And then we slowly let go one another's hand, as we walked away.

"Hey girly" I said sitting next to Alexis.
"Did you talk to al about tonight?" She asked me.
"Yeah, and he's all on board" I smiled.
"Good" she smiled.
" you think kris is gonna tell jake about al ?" I asked her. " I'm not sure. But does it matter ?" She asked me.
"I mean not really. I just.. I dunno. " I shrugged my shoulders.
Alexis nodded showing that she understood my unsaid words. "I know" she said and put her hand on my shoulder.
It's not that I wanted al a secret. It's the opposite actually. It's just jake was my first love and after everything I care about him and don't want to hurt him or Drive an even bigger wedge between us.

"It's gonna be alright" she told me. And gave me a hug.
" thank you" I said giving her a squeeze before pulling away.
" anytime, for life remember?" She said.
"For life" I smiled.
I was so greatful for her.

As our conversation came to an end Al walked up.
"Hey A" Alexis said to him. That was her nickname for him.
"What up?" He said to her and they did a little fist pump.
"Nothing much. Have fun! I'll see you guys tonight" she said and took off.
"She does realize we are going to class,right ?" He asked me as he put his hand in mine.
"Maybe she thinks we are gonna go ditch and go have scandalous sex" I joked cause both of us to laugh. "Now that I wouldn't mind" Al said. Wrapping his other hand around my lower back, pulling me in.
"You dork" I shook my head laughing. Before giving him a little kiss before we went into our next class.

It was currently Friday evening and I was getting ready to go out with everybody.
When there was a knock on the door. " I got it " Kris yelled knowing both Alexis and I were busy getting ready. They sat in the living room and talked as we finished getting ready.

As I was just finishing putting my earrings on, al slightly knocked on my cracked door and walked in. "Damn you look good" he said. I was in this cute little white top with some cute flowy shorts
"Thank you" I blushed. He walked up to me giving me a little kiss.

After we walked out into the living room and met Alexis and Kris out there and we all headed out