2

"Oh hey, matt" i smiled at him.

"Hey" he said
"I have some friends i want you to meet" he added

"Okay" i smiled.

He took me out side and to a sitting area near the pool out back.
"You guys, this is vannessa" matt said

"Hey" they all said together.
"This is andrea, mahogany, Rebecca, jenn, lauren" matt added pointing to each as he said their names.
"And this is ben and fede, sean, Wesley" he added doing the same thing.

"Hey everyone" i said shyly.

Matt ended up just leaving me awkwardly there . I stood there as everyone talked. I'm actually a pretty shy person.
"Hey" andrea said .
"Hey" i said back.
"Come dance with us" she said .
"No thank you" i politely said.
"Common it will be fun and we all can get to know you"
"Alright" i said caving in.

All of us girls went over to the dance floor and then boys ended up coming to, witch i wasn't expecting.
I ended up becoming pretty good friends with rebecca and andrea. I even got to know the boys a little too.

We were all sitting down out the pool area that we were before we went dancing and we were all just talking. It was now about 12:30 am.
I was engaged in the conversation we were having before i felt arms wrap around my neck from behind.
I turned my head to see who it was and it was justin. A little smile appeared on my face just because he had his big cute smile on his face.

"We should get going, its late for you. I don't want your mom killing me" he whispered in my ear.

"Really?" I asked
He nodded his head "yes"
"Alright" i said painly

"Looks like im leaving" i said pausing their conversation.

"Aww really!" Andrea said.

"Yeah" i said a little sad. "Text me later though, you guys or i'll text you" i added as i got up from my seat.
"Okay" they all said.
Some got up and gave me a hug then i left. As we walked out justin put his hand on the center of my back.
Once we got in justin's car i just relaxed while we listened to music and talked a little.

As we pulled up to my house i saw courtney's car there. I was wondering what she was doing here right now honestly.

"Thank you so much for tonight" i said to justin.
"No problem. I'm just glad you had fun tonight. I'm sorry i wasn't with you tonight" he said
"Honestly it's fine and i made some more friends because of it." I smiled at him.
"Alright, well text me tomorrow"
"Okay, i will" i said right before i got out of the car closing the door.

As i walked in the camera's were on me, i'm use to it. I walked my way into the living room where i thought they would be. But they weren't so i new they would be up in my mom's bedroom.

I walked up the stairs and first went to my room. I changed into comfy clothes and washed my face. Then i made my way to my mom's bed room.
The door was opened so i just walked in, to find kourtney and my mother cuddled up in bed watching a movie. I leaned up against the wall just looking at them and laughing in the inside.

"Oh hey, vaness" kourt said when she saw me .

"Hey" i smile at her.

"How was the party?" My mom asked pausing the movie.
"It was pretty good" i said
"What happened? Tell us everything" kourt said patting the bed gesturing me to sit down.

"You know what, i'm really tired. So i was actually just coming to say goodnight. I'm gonna go to bed."
"Aww okay, goodnight love you" kourt said
"Goodnight, I LOVE YOU!!" My mom shout as i walked out.

"GOODNIGHT! LOVE YOU GUYS!" I yelled back.
I layed in bed watching tv until i fell alseep.
-
I woke up about almost 10 am.
After laying in bed answering messages and going on twitter and ig and snapchat i finally got out of bed and walked into my bathroom to take a relaxing shower.

As soon as i got out i hooked my phone up to my speaker and started listening to music while i found something to wear.

Finally after searching for half an hour i picked an outfit. Witch was a black leather jacket with a grey open cut at the top of it, and some black leggings and white shoes. Once that was done and i changed into it i started on my hair and make up.
First i did my hair witch all i did to it was blow dried it and the curled it. Then it was time for my makeup.

Next after finally being done with getting ready i just headed down stairs to get some breakfast

I started making my self some eggs and a salad on the side since it was about almost lunch.
Honestly the best part of summer is the sleeping in.
My mom had meetings all day so she's already gone.

I sat at the table and as i ate my food i went on my phone of course.
By the time i was done it was about 12:30 pm.
Alexis and Rai will be here in about half an hour.

Alexis and Rai our my two bestfriends that i've had since about middle school.

I walked in the kitchen and set my phone down across the counter that the sink was on.
Once my dishes were all clean i dryed off my hands and grabbed my phone.
As i was about to walk out of the kitchen rob was walking in.

"Hey" i said

"Hey" he said back.

"Where you going?" He asked
"Just to the mall and dinner with alexis and rai, what about you?" I answered him.

"Just gonna get some airons done today, have fun and be safe though." He said
"Arent i always, thanks" i said giving him a hug.
Then heading up stairs and grabing my purse since they would be here soon.