7

Wednesday| SWEET 16!

I woke up excited and happy, Today was the day that i was finally 16 and my sweet 16.
I woke up to a lot of cute birthday balloons touching my ceiling too.
i looked at the time and it was only 8, dang how was my mom able to do all of this with out waking me, since normally i'm a light sleeper.
I jumped out of bed and went running to my moms room.
My mom was still asleep when i got in there, so what did i do? I jumped on her bed to wake her up.
"Alright i'm up Vanessa" My mom said sitting up and pulling my feet unexpectedly making my fall onto the bed quickly, i laughed on my way down.
I was in such a good mood that nothing could ruin it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE" my mom said snuggling me into a big hug.
"Thank you mom" i smiled hugging her back.
"alright time to get up and get food and then get ready to leave" my mom said releasing from our hug causing me to sit up a little more with her.
"okay" i said excitedly making my way slowly off the bed.
Then she got out of bed and we went down stairs together.
"Thank you for what you did to my room, by the way" i said to my mom as we reached the bottom of the stair case.
"You're welcome, i'm glad you liked it" she smiled at me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" My grandma, kendall, kylie, Kim, and Scott yelled all together as we walked into the kitchen. I love my family, they are too cute they had a banner with happy 16th Birthday Vanessa hanging up.
"Omg you guys are amazing" i said walking up to them, causing them to all tackle me in a group hug.

i figured kourtney wasn't here just because of mason, she probably didn't want to have to wake them up so early, since they would up a little late tonight, which i was fine with. 
"did you know about this?" i asked my mom once i finally got out of that family group hug.
"nope" My mom shook her head laughing.
"You guys really didn't have to get up early to come here, i could have just saw you guys later"  i said nicely not trying to sound rude at all to my family, because it was very sweet of them to get up early and do this and i appreciate it very much but i think they need their sleep.

"Hey it's your 16th birthday we gotta make it as special and a rememberable day as possible" Scott said.
"Well, i love you guys and thank you very much for this" i gave them a big smile.
"so i got the chef cooking breakfast right now and i thought that we would eat outside this morning" my grandma said smiling.
"really mom" my mom said

"hey, no fighting or any type of arguing today it's my birthday and i think that sounds nice" i said telling my mom and then looking at my grandma and smiling.
"Great" my grandma smiled.
We all say in the living room just talking until the chef was done with the breakfast, and once he was we all made our way out to the backyard where it was all set up on the big table.

We all talked as we ate breakfast and then i heard the back door open, i turned around since i was at the end of the table with my back towards the door and ended up finding Jake and Rob.
i quickly got up from my seat and ran to give rob a hug first.
"happy birthday,you're my favorite" rob said whispering the last part.
"Thank you" i giggled releasing from the hug.

"Hey, babe" Jake hugging me tightly.
"hey" i said back happily.
"i was on my way over to my little family thing i have to go to before your party tonight and thought i'd stop by" he said after i pulled away from the hug.
"Awwe, well thank you i'm glad i got to see you perfect little face this morning"i said kissing his cheek after.
"Glad decided to stop too, don't think i could wait until actually tonight to see you" he smiled sweetly.
"you're too cute"
"That's all you, and Happy birthday my beautiful girlfriend" he kissed my cheek.
"Thank you,Jake" i smiled at him blushing a little.
"i gotta get going but see you tonight" he smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek and then a hug.
"see you tonight" i said before he walked back inside.

-

After a busy day we were finally all getting ready to go to Disneyland.
I was taking Rai, Alexis, Jake in one car all together and then my mom was riding with kourtney and kim then scott was riding with kendall and kylie and my grandma was gonna be going up with rob.
We were able to get about four more of my closet friends a ride, So they were all going in a car too, but everyone else was getting there own rides.

I was currently packing for three days, it's actually a lot harder then it's seems. But i still had about half an hour until jake, rai, alexis were gonna be here and until we had to leave.

"Vanessa, Jake is here!" my mom yelled to me from down stairs.
Crap he's early was all i thought for a split second.
"OKAY, SEND HIM UP! " i yelled back down to my mom.