21

Alexis and I were currently getting ready for tonight.
"It's been so long, since we've gone out in a little group" Alexis said. "For real though, I'm excited though" I responded. " of course you are ! You get to see your boo" Alexis chuckled.
"And you get to hangout with his friends, that are cute" I told her. "True" she said and I chuckled.

After curling my hair and getting dressed, I did my make up and then we were all set to head off

"There's my girl!" Jake yelled as Alexis and I were walking up to the front of the theater. I blushed.
Jake picked me up and gave me a big squeeze before setting me down. Jake paid for mine and his ticket.

"Let's go grab some seats." Kris said. "Yeah common" mark said to Jake.  Jake looked at me and I gave him a 'go a head' look.  He went to go give me 40 bucks and I pushed it away. " I got it " I told him. "Alright, see you in there " he said giving me a kiss real quick.
"Why does Kris gotta be such a jerk, but so hot" Alexis said causing me to laugh.
"Maybe because the are players ?" I said.
"But soo hot" Alexis said causing me to laugh and shake my head.

"What can I get for you?" The lady asked us, as we stepped up. "Mmm I'll have, a large popcorn, I large Dr Pepper and red vines with sour patch straws." I said. It seemed like a lot, but it was for Jake and I.
I paid the lady and then got her drink and candy and then we headed into the movie.

I found them up towards the top, because Jake knows that's my favorite place to sit.
"Hey baby" he said as I sat down next to him "ooo thank you baby" he said as I handed him his candy.
"Your welcome" I said and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

After the movies we were all heading out.
"Hey Vanessa " Kris said to me. "What's up?" I said. "Why don't you go home with my boy, and let me take your car so I can spend some time with your girl?" He said yet asked at the same time. Giving me a smirk.  I looked at Alexis and she kinda gave me a pleading eyes. I looked up at Jake real quick. "Sure go head! But don't be stupid" I said giving him the keys.
"Yes! Your the best" Kris said taking my Keys. "I'll see you in the morning" I told Alexis as I gave her a quick hug. 
"See you tomorrow" she said
"Looks like I got you for the night" Jake said, throwing his arm back Around on me.
"Yes you do" I smiled at him.
When we got to his Jeep, he opened the door for me and I hopped in. Once he got into the car we headed back to his house.

I woke up, the next morning. Half naked, draped in my boyfriends shirt... safe to say, last night changed my life. For most people these are one of there most biggest experience in their life. Don't get me wrong. Last night was the same for me, I just don't need to make a big deal about it.
If you haven't guessed by now, yes, Jake took my v card.
I rolled over and reached for my phone, that was on the end table. As I reached over, I felt Jake flip over and wrap an arm around my waste. As I laid back down, he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before continuing, sleeping.
How could I not be happy and content right now.

It was currently 11 am and Jake and I just finished eating and we're getting ready to go over to Alexis house. I just threw on one of his old shirts and put my jeans on from last night.

"Mmm" Jake said bitting his bottom lip as I walked out. "What?" I chuckled. "I like the look of you in my shirt" he smirked at me. "I just make everything look good" I playfully rolled my eyes. "That you do" he said.

After an hour we finally managed to make it to Alexis house. "Baby, before we go in there " he stopped me at the door. "Don't you think I regret anything about last night." I told him. "Good, I'm just making sure" he gave me a kiss. "It was too good for me to regret" I told him. " I would say the best I ever had, but you know your the only one I've ever had soo" I chuckled. "Well your definitely the best I ever had" he said. "Really?" I questioned him. "Oh definitely! Your the only girl that's ever been able to do that many rounds" Jake said causing me to chuckle and shake my head before going in.

"HEY EVERYBODY!" I yelled as we walked in.
"NESS!!" Alexis came running to me! Hugging me, picking me up, causing me to wrap my legs around her.
"Okay, you guys spent not even 24hrs apart.and you missed each other already?" Kris chuckled.
"Duh" I said as Alexis still held me. "We are best friends" we both said at the same time as she let me down. "You guys are wild!" Kris said causing all
Of us to laugh. "You love it though" Alexis and I both said at the same time and gave them a wink. "Okay, now stop that. It's getting weird" Kris said and we laughed.

"Ima go change real quick" I said and headed up the stairs. "I'll come" Alexis said and followed me up.
I quickly just changed into leggings. And left jakes shirt on. "Soooo what happened last night" Alexis asked. And I gave her this look, blushing. " OMG YOU FINALLY LOST IT!!" Alexis whispered yelled.
I shook my head up and down smiling. " I'm glad it did" I said. "Omg!!! Yesss" she hugged me. "What about you and Kris ?" I asked. "Let's just say I hope it happens again!" She said. "No way! Well I'm happy for you!" I said and chuckled. " I'm happy for you too. We should go down, we've been up here long enough" Alexis chuckled.

I cuddled up next to Jake on the couch and Alexis cuddled up next to Kris. We sat and watched a show. Eventually it was getting late and Alexis and I had to start heading over to my house.
"I'll call you later" Jake said and gave me a kiss before opening up my car door for me. "Yes, talk to you later" I said and got in my car.

"VANESSA! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE"was all I heard the moment I walked into my house. Alexis and I both looked at each other like 'oh fuxk'.