6

We all sat at the table out side while we ate and talked.
After eating I was done swimming so I headed up stairs to Kendall's room and made sure to lock the door so I could take a shower and then get changed.
I first put my clothe from earlier in my bag and then I hopped in the shower.
I hate the way my hair feels after being in the pool that I have to take a shower after going swimming if I can.

After the shower I got out and went to my bag in the room once I knew I wouldn't be dripping water and I pulled out the comfy clothes I had brought, well one of the comfy clothes I brought.

Comfy and cutie outfit ^ I threw on one of the comfy but yet still cute outfits I had brought

I threw on one of the comfy but yet still cute outfits I had brought. (The one above)
And then I brushed my hair and then I headed back down stairs.
I was laying down on the couch in the main living room, tired as heck and trying not to fall asleep. My eyes were slowly shutting when I heard my phone go off.

Buzzz
Message
Rai😈✨

I unlocked my phone to see what she texted me.
Rai😈✨: Omg!! I'm guess today went good ?!
To Rai😈✨: yeah but what are you talking about 😂?
Rai😈✨: his snapchat look at it. Oh and your mom sent me the video of him asking you out 😏.
I exited my messages and went on snapchat. I looked for him username on the stories and found him. He had taken a picture of when we were holding his hand and going down the stairs and captioned it : her 😏💖.

I thought it was cute it made me smile. I ended up exciting out of snapchat and putting my phone down. I slowly drifts off to sleep.

A few hours later I'm guessing, I woke up to my feet on Jake's lap and his head leaded back with him sleeping. He looked cute. I carefully leaded over and grabbed my phone to see how long I slept. I had only been asleep for fourth-five minutes.
I carefully took my feet off of him and sat up.
I got up and then lightly shook him until he woke up a little.
"Hey your awake" he said
"Yeah and you are too now, I'm sorry I just wanted to get you to lay down so you're more comfortable "
"It's okay, you are fine. Thank you" he said and then started to lay down where i was.
I was about to walk away when he said something again."lay with me" he whined.

"I will, I'm gonna go talk to everyone for a few minutes real quick " I said giving him a smile.
He nodded his head and closed his eyes.
I walked out of the main living room quietly and threw then kitchen then to the entrance area and the little living over there where I heard almost everyone.

"Hey sleepy head" Kendall said

I just gave her a smile and sat next to my grandmama resting my head on her shoulder and bringing my knees up to my chest.

"So me and Kendall are staying over again " I told my grandmama
"We are ?" Kendall said.
"Yes" I said then laughed because it just tricked her into it.
"Oh okay" she said

"Alright well that's fine with me " my grandmama kris said.

"So where's the boyfriend at?" Kim asked.
"In the main living room sleeping. Speaking of witch I'm gonna go back in there " I said and then got up and headed back over to where Jake was.

I sat down in the spot that was left in front of him and slowly layed down . I was still actually tired for some reason so I started closing my eyes and fell asleep before I knew it.

Later on a woke up from Someone shaking me lightly . I opened my eyes and found Jake sitting next to me hovered over me.
"I'm sorry to wake you but I have to get going, my mom wants me home and I didn't want to got without saying goodbye" Jake said
"It's okay, I'll walk you out" I said sitting up and he stood up.
I got up and the we walked towards the door, I opened the door and waited him to walk out before I shut it behind us.

"Thank you so much for today" I smiled up at him while wrapping my arms around his shoulders .
He's taller then me but not too much taller, he's not that taller that me to where I would have to stand on my tippy toes.
"and thank you for today " he smiled back at me then kissing me forehead.
He wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him and in and into a tight hug.

"I'll talk to you in a little bit" I said to him still in the hug.
"Okay"
"Alright" I laughed a little and kissed his cheek before releasing from the hug.
I waited until he was in his car and out the gate before I headed inside .
While I was out there I noticed that Kylie's car was still here, besides Kendall's and Kim's.
Duh.
I walked back inside and started heading up to Kendall's room.

As I walked into Kendall's room I saw her and Kylie laying down watching a movie.
"Oh yay! Your here " Kendall said scooting over so I can lay with them.
A little bit later once the movie ended Kylie left and me and Kendall just hangout and messed around, then decided to go get snacks before bed.