22

I walked into my moms office.
"Why don't both of you take a seat" my mom said.
My heart was beating and by the look on Alexis favs, so was hers.
"So you wanna tell me why you were at jakes house all night and you wanna tell me why you were at your house all night, Alexis."

Both of our moths fell open. "How- how " I started saying. "How did I know?!" My mom said very stern. " I knew because of your location" my mom said. And that's when it hit Alexis and I both that we shared our location with my mom.
"Mom-" I began to say. " no! I'm taking Alexis home right now and no sleep overs for a week, school and back home. Jake can come over but you can not leave." I nodded. "Now as for you, Alexis we will talk in the car".
With that said Alexis and my mom headed to the car. My mom and has been a parent to both me and Alexis and we grew up since she's knows us since we were little and since Alexis parents are gone a lot.

I went up to my room and started to FaceTime Jake before my mom got back and started to put away the clothes from this weekend. "Hey baby, what's ups?" He answered the FaceTime. " well my mom found out about last night!" I told him. And his mouth just dropped open. "How?!" He asked. "Well I forgot Alexis and I, share our location with her." I rolled my eyes. He shook his head and rubbed his eyes. "So how much trouble are you in?" He asked. "Well she just took Alexis home and said no sleep overs for a week, so far so. I'll find out how much trouble I'm in after she gets back" I responded, giving him one of these faces ':/ '.

"Damn baby" he gave me a sad face. "Yup, and you can only come over, I can't go anywhere" "I'm sorry baby" he said. " it's not your fault. I would do last night all over again, with no regrets." I told him. "Good" he smiled. "Well text me after your done talking to your mom, and let me know what's up, beautiful" he said smiling. Causing me to blush. "Alright. I will." I smiled and with that we ended the FaceTime call.

I decided to hop in the shower quickly, before my mom got home. Once I was out of the shower, I heard. "Vanessa!"
"I'll be right their mom!" I yelled back.
I quickly changed and headed down stairs. "Oo someone's in trouble" my uncle rob said. "Shh" I said rolling my eyes and bringing my finger to my lip.
I slowly sat down on the couch and pulled a blanket over me because I had a feeling it would be a long conversation ahead of me.

"So you wanna tell me what happened before I have to guess" my mom simply said.

" well so we all just went to the movies and that was the original plan. And then after, alexis. Well Kris asked if he could go back to Alexis house and suggested that I could just stay the night and jakes. I knew you wouldn't have liked it, but I also didn't think you'd find out, yet anything would have even happened..." I told my mom.
"So you two had sex" my mom said. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over my face, yelling "MOM" out of embarrassment threw it.
"Yes we had sex" I told my mom, bringing the blanket off of my face.
"Okay, I'm not gonna ask for anymore details. I trust you made a smart decision and you were safe and that you did it because you were ready. But so now here's the part you aren't gonna probably not likw me so much for..." my mom trailed off, pausing for a moment.

"I made and gynecologists appointment for you, tomorrow at 2. And I expect you to go and get on birth control. Also you are grounded for two weeks. Yes I know, I said that Alexis can't sleep over for a week and that still stands. But for the next two weeks you and jack can't go anywhere. Home and school. That's it. Your lucky I'm not pushing it for three weeks and making you miss all the Halloween parties coming up." My mom explained.
"Yes momma, I'm sorry. And I will be there. I promise." I told her.
"Alright now come give me a hug, clean your room and do your laundry. And go up there and face time jack, like I know you are dying to do" my mom said.
I chucked and shook my head while giving her a hug. "Okay" I laughed.

After that I ran upstairs and... you guessed it. I called  jack back and FaceTimed him pretty much the rest of the night while I cleaned my room.

Around midnight I got off the phone with jack and on the phone with Alexis, as I did online shopping for my Halloween costumes.

It was currently 11am, the next day and I was getting ready to go to my appointment.

I threw on a quick, cute comfy outfit

I threw on a quick, cute comfy outfit. Since I wasn't doing anything today, since I'm grounded. Once I was don't I threw my hair up in a bun and headed out the door.
My mom was not home today. She had meetings all day. So it was gonna be one long boring day.

I was gonna grab some lunch before my appointment because man was I starving. And I was gonna meet up with Jake... don't worry I have it all figured out!
I texted Jake before I left and then I put my phone on airplane mode. So if my mom checked my location it would show that I was still at the house.
We met up and this cute Little brunch place.
"Hey baby" he said picking me up and giving me a big ass squeeze. Hiii" I smiled. Man did I love this guy.
"You sure you won't get in trouble again?" He asked setting me down. " I won't cause she will have no idea" I chuckled.
"But you wanna come over after my doctors appointment?" I asked him... he looked like he was thinking about it. " my moms in meetings all day" I added. "Yes" he said cause me to laugh.

Once I had gotten to my appointment I turned my airplane mode back off. And it was about an hour wait before I ever even went into the doctors. So I was just playing Jake and I messaged games since he followed my over to the appointment to keep me company and then Is just gonna follow me home.

After questions, after questions. I Finally got my prescription that wouldn't be ready for a few hours. So Jake and I went back to my house and my mom still wasn't home.
"You thinking what I'm thinking ?" I gave him the eye brow. "What?" He chuckled and with that said I pushed him down on the bed and we had a little quickie, not know when my mom could be home.