16

THURSDAY

Man has this first week back been crazy.
I made the cheer tryouts. We had three days of them. Not to be cocky or anything but I expected to, just because of my cheer background.

Today was the first day I had nothing to do after school, no cheer, no homework.
Cheer practice does not officially start until Monday now that we are done with tryouts.

My mom was not home yet. I made my way to the kitchen and starting making something to eat.
From Jake 💚: Hey, wyd ?💜
Delivered 2:45pm

To Jake💚: just at home, hbu ?
Sent at 2:48pm

From Jake💚: can I come over cutie ? 
Delivered at 2:52pm

To Jake 💚: yes you can💜 see you soon cutie😚
Sent at 2:52pm

From Jake💚:😘
Delivered at 2:53pm

I headed over to the living room and watched tv as I ate and waited for Jake. I quickly texted my mom letting her know he would be over.

About 10 mins later I heard a knock on the door. I got up and answered it and it was jake of course.
"What you doing?" He asked as I was shutting the door.
"I'm just eating and watching tv."
"Mmm food" he bit his lip.
"Yes my food" I chuckled. "But I can make you some" I said to him.
He gave me a smile. It was his" please" smile.

I headed back to the kitchen and made him something to eat then we sat and watch tv as we ate together.

After we ate we decided to go swimming and then around the time Jake was gonna leave.
"I'll see you tomorrow" I kissed him goodbye.
Then I headed up to my mommas room.

"Hey, momma" I said as I layed out on her bed.

"Hi" she said right before she washed her face.

"Guessing you wanna know about the party?" My mom said as she walked out of her bathroom.

"Yes" I Gave a cheesy smile.

"Yes you can go. But the only way you can go is If you have our driver take you and pick you up. I don't want anything to happen to you"

"Okay" I simply said. It was a Fare deal.
"And after a certain time I'm only gonna make it where you can text me so I can text the driver to go and get you"
"Thank you! Thank you" I said jumping up and down on the bed and then giving her a big old hug.
"Your welcome" she laughed.
"Now go get ready for bed. If you want you can sleep with me tonight and we will have a little movie night."
"Sweet" I smiled and i headed to my room to get ready for bed.

I changed into pj's and washed my face real quick and then I went back to my mommas room.

FRIDAY

I slowly got up and headed to my room to get ready for the day.