15

JUNIOR YEAR. ONE YEAR AWAY FROM BEING OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE.

6:30 am

My alarm was buzzing off .
I groaned, turned over and turned it off.
"Mom!"I yelled.
"Yes!" She yelled right before opening my bedroom door.
"Can you make breakfast for me today?" I asked nicely. "Yes sweetie. Just come down when you are ready" she told me.
"Thank you! Love you!"
"Love you too" she said and shut the door.

Most of the time I make myself breakfast because my mom is getting ready for something but I was too tired to make it today. I mean it's the first day or school. I rolled my eyes at the thought of that.

I got up out of bad and took a shower. After the shower I went to go find my outfit. I decided on black jeans a white fitted top with a blue jean jacket and black and white vans.

(Like that)!

(Like that)!

Once I got changed I went to, do my make up. To finish off my look I braided my hair in two French braids.
I made sure I had everything I needed and went down stairs.
"Ooo pancakes with bacon! Mom loves me today" I joked. "I love you everyday" she chuckled
"I know" i gave her a smile and we sat down to eat together.
"I'm so thankful you don't eat like Kourtney. I mean I'd be use to that's diet but I'd be miss out on this deliciousness " I said and took a bit of my bacon.

We love Kourt and we understand her healthiness but I mean come on food soo good.

"Your welcome" my mom joked.
"Remember that one night I stayed over at Kourtney's and she caught me having food delivered late at night" I laughed at that memory.

A few years back I had watched pen and mason for her and decided to stay the night. My stomach was cramping all night from hunger so I ordered food secretly and Kourt made me eat it out side because she wouldn't let my gross unhealthy food stink up her house. I called my mom after to come and get me cause I couldn't sleep anymore and it was freezing out side.

"Yes you were in an argument with her for a week over that" my mom laughed.

I looked at my phone. "Alright I better get going. Thank you for the breakfast" I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek as I grabbed my backpack from the chair.
"Hope you have a good day!"
"Thank you" I said and with that I walked out the door.
I started my car and headed to school.
The only thing that made me excited for this year was that I would be a senior and done next year.

As I was looking for my locker I ran into Alexis.
As I was talking to Alexis at my locker this girl Daniella came up to us.
"Having the back to school party this weekend. You guys should come" she said and handed us the paper with the details.
"Sweet! We will be there !" Alexis said.
"Sweet! Looks forward to that! bye!" Daniella said and with that she left.

Daniella and all of us, were exactly friends but we weren't enemies. We were all like acquaintances. But her parties were the biggest parties at the school, so if you got invited you were what you could say " a cool one". I hate that term because as I maybe popular in the whole world, because of my family. I made sure I was not that in school. I steered clear of big groups and in a way created my small group with Alexis, Rai and I. But that doesn't mean I've isolated myself from others.

" we are going and you have no say! So talk to your mom !" Alexis said.
"You know my mom loves you guys, but she does not trust me to go with you guys. So this should be fun" I sighed and shut my locker.

We hadn't seen Rai or Jake yet. And the bell had already rang.
"You going out for cheer again this year?" Alexis asked me as we walked to first together.

I had 1st and 5th with her. So my first and last class of the day. I have 2nd and 5th with Jake. Which was pretty cool and sadly just 4th with Rai which meant, that I know of. I would know no one in my third.

"Yeah, even though I'm done with my all stars cheer I still wanna do it." I explained to Alexis.

"Yay! I love watching you cheer! And I'll be at all of your games !" She said enthusiastically.

"Well thank you!" I said flattered.

Our first period was English, my worst class. Even though I do decent in it. I hate it. All my English teachers at this school, no offense suck.

Mrs Webber, just got done telling us of our first read for the year, and it's only the first day!
"Omg! Is she trying to kill us!" Alexis whispered to me. As since we were sitting next to each other.
"I really think so !" I rolled my eyes whispering back. English teachers have no chill.

As English teachers do, Mrs Webber talked all class long.
"I can tell it's gonna be one hell of a year already!" Alexis said as we left the class.
"Me too!" I groaned. "Hey at least we have each other to help one another!" I told her.
"True ! " she shook her head up and down.

"Alright well my class is this way! So I'll see you at lunch" Alexis waved at me. "Bye" I waved back and we parted our ways.

I headed to my government class now. Hoping Jake  would already be in their...

I walked through the door, and their my cute ass boyfriend was! Sitting in the back. I smiled to myself.
I headed over to him and sat down next to him.
"Hey, cutie "I said. "Hey, beautiful" He said and gave me a kiss.

All we did was get the syllabus and then pretty much talked to each other and on our phones the rest of the class.
Now in this school there's some history teaches that suck and some that don't and I gotta say I got lucky this year. I got one of the chillest history teachers this year. Actually literally the chillest one of them all. Mr. Han.

"So you doing cheer this year?" Jake asked me as we left the class. "Yes" I smiled. "Well I'll take you to try outs tonight" he offered.
"Awe thank you, baby" I kissed his cheek.
"Of course" he wrapped his arm around me and kissed me forehead.

"Okay, I'll see you at lunch" he said as we stopped at my next class. "Okay" I kissed him.
"Later baby" he said as he walked away, I waved bye to him and I smiled.

Since I didn't know anyone, I took a seat in the back of the class In an empty seat.
I was currently in my first elective creative writing. I didn't need a since class so I have 5 classes instead of 6.

"Umm can I seat here?" This girl asked pointing to the seat right next to me.

"Yeah, of course" I said. I think she's new. I haven't seen her before and the level of writing class I'm in is normally for juniors and seniors.

"Hi, I'm Arianna" she introduced herself.
"Hi, I'm Vanessa" I said. "Are you knew ? Sorry I've just never seen you before" I explained.
"Actually, yes I am. I just moved here" she explained.

It was finally lunch time! Arianna and I got along great. I was ready to be with all of my friends. Well three friends if you count jake haha.

"Subway ?" I suggested. "Yass!" Rai said. So we all headed off campus and went in my car to subway.

The rest of the day was extremely good. Now it was time to go home and do homework before I had to be back at 4 for try outs.