"An ice pop?" He smirks slightly and I shrug. It's the damn truth.

"Absolutely." I giggle, "One look at you is all it takes sometimes before I want to drop my panties." I say honestly, reaching up and placing an arm around his neck, "I'm not giving that up." I state, "Ever."

"You're sure?"

"I'm certain." I reply and within seconds we are all over each other, his hands grabbing onto my face and angling it up to meet his as I kiss his lips with desperation, craving them after so long apart. His tongue immediately demands entrance and I happily provide it, opening my mouth to him and letting him move it along the edge of my own, jitters of electric erupting in my stomach, my body reacting faster than usual, something that I didn't think was possible. I already need him, and his hands haven't even touched my body yet.

"I love you so fucking much Savannah," Brett exclaims against my lips, the desperation clear in his voice.

He's been silently hurting all this time, ripping himself to shreds from the inside out. He's locked himself away and spoken to no-one, letting his mind overthink everything, playing tricks on his kind heart. Lacey couldn't have come at a worse time and I never should have let her inside the house.

Reaching up I grab onto the front of his shirt to pull him closer into me with a small groan before moving my arms along and up to his shoulders, feeling his muscles beneath my fingers, his arms moving up to grab my waist.

We need this, we both need it so bad, our tongues clashing against each other for dominance, yet it's still somehow tender and loving.

Reaching down to my ass he grabs onto it, pulling me up onto him as I wrap my legs around his waist, feeling his bulge through our clothes. Pulling away slightly he looks down at me, his eyes ablaze as I bite my lip, lowering my lips to his neck. He moans in pleasure at the sensation as I suck lightly, my arms wrapping tightly around his neck.

He begins to move and I pull back slightly to see us leaving the kitchen, heading straight for the stairs. I place my lips back on his neck, just below his earlobe and hear him suck in a breath, his restraint clearly waning as he flies up the stairs, bursting into the master bedroom, our lips meeting once more, a slow sensual kiss as he sets me down onto my feet.

We slowly remove each other's clothing, both taking the time to admire each other's bodies as they appear, savoring the moment. He watches me with what I can only describe as awe, making me blush as I reveal every inch of myself to him. Once naked his arms quickly slip back around my waist as we deepen our kisses, our mouths together as one, his hardness pressed against me.

Without another second I push him lightly onto the bed and he falls back without a fight, moving up to prop himself up at the headboard. Climbing onto the bed I move my leg over to straddle him, his hands immediately grabbing onto my hips as I slowly rub my wet center along the length of his hardness. He lets out a sharp groan of pleasure, his mouth opening as I rub back and forth once more.

I know that Brett prefers to be on top, he likes to have the power over me but today he's allowing me to take charge, letting me know that I own and control every part of him.

I grind along him once more, his hands tightening on my hips as he throws his head back against the headboard in desire. Reaching down I grab hold of him, raising myself up and placing his tip at my entrance. I'm more than ready for him and I can tell that he feels it straight away, hissing slightly at the feel of me, head still against the headboard.

With one quick move I sink onto him and we both let out sighs of pleasure, mine far higher pitched than his. He raises his head back to look at me as I rise up and down, our eyes locking onto each other.