83 ~ February

"Lucy, great work on those reports for the Ashton collaboration!" I exclaim and she grins, glancing up at me as I pass.

"Thanks!"

"Keep it up." I encourage, smiling as she nods. Taking a few steps back towards my office I stop at the sight of the grinning girl in front of me, her outfit looking ridiculously expensive.

"Alice!" I greet, walking towards her.

"Savannah!" She grins, "Hi!"

"Is everything okay?"

"Of course!" She assures, "I just wanted to come here and make sure that everything is okay with my dress."

"Oh! Well, it's not something I deal with but I can call down and see if I can find out." I reply, taking a step towards one of the desks to grab a phone.

"That's okay!" She replies quickly, shaking her head.

"Alice?"

"I've already been down there for the last hour." She admits.

"You have?"

"Yeah!" She shrugs, "I wanted to come and see you."

"Oh!" I exclaim, eyes wide. She what? Why?

"Is that okay?" She asks, looking away from my eyes suddenly.

"Of course!" I smile, spotting Eric walking up behind her.

"Miss Winters?" He asks, clearly curious, "Are you okay? I thought your dress fitting was downstairs?"

"It was." She nods.

"Savannah, what do you think you're doing?" Eric glares at me with disdain.

"I'm just..."

"I came up here to see her." Alice cuts in.

"To see Savannah?" Eric questions, eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah!" Alice grins, "She and I go way back."

"You do?" He echoes. I struggle to hold back my smirk, my Boss' sudden shock at my apparent famous connections clearly baffling him. I'm sure I'll get an earful from him tomorrow about how I kept this vital information secret.

"Yeah, she used to come over for dinner when I was ten!" Alice continues.

"Oh!" Eric mutters, "I didn't know that."

"I just wanted to say hello to an old friend, please don't hold that against her!" Alice pleads and I raise an eyebrow at Eric's startled expression. This girl sure knows how what she's doing.

"Of course I would never!" Eric assures, his eyes wide. Yeah, right. What a liar.

"Good!" Alice grins at him, "Is Savannah allowed a lunch break?"

"Yes."

"Let's go Sav!" She gestures for me to follow as Eric glances between us, speechless.

"I... Uh..." I stutter as Alice raises an eyebrow, "Okay." I agree, reaching into my office to grab my bag.

"See you later." Alice says to Eric as I return, "Sorry, I didn't catch your name?"

"E-Eric." He manages out, mouth dropping opening slightly in shock at what's happening.

"Bye Eric!" She smiles before turning away.

"One hour Savannah!" He warns and I nod.

"Of course!" I reply flatly. It's not like I normally even take a break for lunch.