96 ~ May

I moan into the kiss, his hands still moving over my breasts as I push my lower half harder against him.

"I've missed this." He says against my lips.

"Me too." I reply, before reaching up and grabbing hold of his neck, delving my tongue deeper, his caressing mine with longing. It's been way too long since we've been like this, a whole four months and at this moment I can't understand how I ever lived without it, especially for five years.

Right now I need him more than I ever have before, and I can tell that he needs me just as much.

With a quick break from the kiss his hands return to my ass, quickly picking me up and placing me onto the kitchen counter, his hands running down the length of my thighs to my knees, pulling my legs up to latch around him. I eagerly comply, desperate to keep him close to me. He gently pushes me back slightly so that I am leaning on my elbows, my body open towards him.

"This isn't very sanitary..." I giggle slightly and he smirks, before suddenly cupping my sex, causing me to gasp, waves of pleasure shooting through my body.

"I can stop if you want." He replies and I shake my head. Sorry Becky, I'll clean it with disinfectant later, promise! I'm sure she's done worse on the surfaces of this apartment...

Leaning forward slightly he pulls me back up in order to pull my top over my head, leaving my torso completely exposed to him, slightly bigger breasts than normal and tiny bump included.

"So fucking sexy." Brett mutters under his breath as he pushes me back onto my elbows, chucking the flimsy fabric onto the floor.

"Why can't I touch you?" I whine and he grins, lowering his head to capture my breast in his mouth, the other hand claiming the other. It's an exhilarating feeling, his tongue twirling around it whilst his other one flicks and tugs, my underwear absolutely flooding with desire. I throw my head back as I let out a sharp gasp of pleasure. I think I could cum just from this and he hasn't even properly touched me down there yet.

Raising my head I look back down at him worshiping my breasts. I can't even place a hand on his head to encourage him to continue, both of my arms occupied by keeping me upright.

I pray Becky doesn't return anytime soon.

Eventually he pulls away glancing up at me to see me watching him, my mouth wide open. His hand continues playing as he captures my lips with his, a hard, deep passionate kiss that both of us need. I open my mouth for him as he dominates, his hand squeezing my breast hard before disappearing, leaving me arching my chest up, anxious for the contact to return.

He chuckles into my mouth at my action and I pull back slightly, pouting at him. Within seconds I feel his fingers at the waistband of my shorts, not taking any time before he dives in, hand entering into my panties and immediately playing with my clit. I widen my eyes, his gaze still pinned on mine as a finger slides into me.

"Brett!" I exclaim as my head flies back once more, sensations flooding through my body. I feel his mouth close around my breast once more as he adds a second finger and immediately curse inwardly, knowing that I am not long for this world.

Within a minute I am almost screaming his name as I orgasm, clenching around his fingers as he pulls my head up to meet his lips, claiming me in a deep kiss as I ride out the high.

He removes his fingers and I immediately feel empty, my chest heaving as I try to catch my breath. He stands back, our eyes fixed together as he raises his fingers to his mouth and licks them, oddly turning me on once more as he smirks down at me.

Without giving him time to think I've pushed myself upright, shoving him away from the counter as I jump down. His eyes widen in surprise as I push him back against the wall, grabbing onto the front of his shirt and ripping his button undone. Spreading the shirt aside I rake my fingers down the length of his chest slowly, nails almost digging in. Reaching the waistband of his jeans I hesitantly dip a finger below his underwear, teasing him as I press my naked breasts against his chest.