Hello

Hi, there!

I'm the author of this book, Li. Although it isn't my real name, it's a nickname so please continue on calling me that if you'd like.

Anyways. The last update of this story was, unfortunately, October 9, last year. My long hiatus has a reason, please understand 🙏🏻

I know I have a lot of stories that are incomplete rn. And because of that, I've learned that I should at least publish two stories at a time, because if I don't, then I'll probably stop uploading episodes because of the weight of each story's plots.

I've been thinking about that for quite some time now. And I've come to the conclusion that I'll be unpublishing my Seulmin and Jungri story.

Don't worry, I won't delete them! I'll just leave them in my drafts until I finish The Idol Scandal and The Handsome Truth 2.

Speaking of 'The Handsome Truth 2', I'll also be unpublishing that story because it's quite all over the place. It's my third book ever since I've joined wattpad, that's why it's very chaotic and has a messy timeline.

The reason why I'm not posting this on my 'conversations' category in wattpad, is because not much people follow me personally, and there are much more people reading this book 🤡

Another reason why I'm unpublishing The Handsome Truth 2 and its first book, is because I'll finally be rewriting it properly and change their names into their real names.

In that story, I named Taehyung as 'Jaemin' and later on, I found out that a few idols actually have that name. In that story, I also named Irene as 'Soojin', then I found out about G-Idle's Soojin.

To ensure you, I honestly just had those names stuck in my head and didn't even know about NCT or G-Idle back then.

Now, to remind you guys. I have another account in Wattpad. It's actually more famous than this main acc I have. I write delusional, gay kpop fanfics there. But trust me, delusional also goes with us, Vrene shippers 😂. I'm not saying I don't like straight ships anymore, I'm just saying that anything is possible, and that's why I'm being like this.

I'll give you a hint to find my other Wattpad acc. From now on, I'll be making the same concept of covers with the covers I make at that acc. Good luck ;>