Prologue

After your friend died, you were thinking about his safety and got depressed quickly. Right now, the members(BTS) are searching for you for your performance while you hide inside the washroom. Your head was filled with thoughts of your friend's death.

Maybe you just kept danger around you and people always get hurt when they're with you. You were thinking that it was all your fault.

Every time, every day, every hour, every minute, and every second... you doubt about yourself.

"Taehyung?"

I perked up and saw Wendy noona looking at me. I was confused and asked her why she was at the boys' washroom.

"Oh, I just got inside the wrong washroom. But, aren't you supposed to be on stand-by?" she asked.

Immediately, I avoided eye contact to prevent her from noticing my eyes.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

(Let me explain. Wendy and Taehyung are friends, they're close and get along with some of the same stuff. Their also both weird in their own way sooo)

I was just about to tell her everything... but my phone started ringing.

"Aren't you gonna pick that up? It's probably from the staff," she told. I stayed silent, earning a deep sigh from her. "Look, I know everything isn't going your way and I know that you're having difficulties.. But, if you're doing this for the fans only, that's wrong. You should do this for your fans and your loves ones to make them proud. Now go out there and perform."

I was surprised. She read through my like a book and immediately pointed out my flaws. I had nothing to do but listen to her.

She was right, after all.

I smile at her, finally looking up. I already knew that my eyes were sparkling with hope. "Thanks, noona," I say.

She nods as I run to back-stage. The members started questioning my as if they were shooting at me everywhere.

But for now, I can't tell them anything because of the upcoming performance. So I just acted normal and did what I had to do.

Noona really helped me big time.

.

.

.