Episode 17

-- Taehyung POV --

You arrived at the entrance of the amusement park. When you were about to get out, Manager Kim spoke out.

Manager Kim: Wait, after you go out, I'll park the car first then come with you. Because coming together might bring suspicion, alright?

You: Yeah, sure.

You got out of the car and walked in to buy tickets. You got the tickets and suddenly saw a big crowd.

You: What the?...

You looked at the person in the middle and saw Irene noona struggling. You immediately pushed yourself in and brought a big coat around her. You held her shoulders and helped her to walk away. The crowd followed you so you quickly asked her.

You: Can you run?

Irene: H-Huh? A-Ah, y-yes.

You: In the count of three, we'll start running, alright?

Irene: // Nods //

You: Hana... Ddul.. Sset!

You start running as fast as you can. In the middle of running, you realized she was slowing down. So you grabbed her wrist and ran with her. After finally hiding from the fans, you stop running.

You: // Pants // Are you okay?

Irene: Y-Yeah..

You realized you were still holding her wrist and let it go while clearing your throat.

You: Sorry...

You received a call from Manager Kim and answered it.

Manager Kim: Where are you?

You: Oh I'm with Irene noona. Near the Ice cream shop.

Manager Kim: On my way. // Ends call //

You: Oh uhmm, stay here.

You bought some ice cream and went back to her. You gave her one as you eat yours.

You: Here.

She didn't get it from your hand and looked confused... So you made an excuse instead.

You: Common~ My hand is getting tired, quickly~

Irene: A-Ah... Sorry...

When she received it, you smiled and ate yours.

Manager Kim: Guys! Oh, you got ice cream already? Let's get ready for the shoot. Just walk around as if it's a real date.

You: Hm? Oh? Now?

Manager Kim: Yeah. Before it gets late. Go over there.

Both of you walk far from Manager Kim.

Irene: Here?

Manager Kim: A little further.

You: Is this enough?

Manager Kim: Yeah sure, now link arms.

You: W-What???

Manager Kim: Don't you know how a couple works? They link arms. If you don't want then holding hands.

Both: // Clears Throat //

Irene: W-We'll just link arms...

You: // Clears Throat //

She slowly used her index and thumb finger to hold the cloth on your elbow. You almost laughed because of how cute that act was.

Manager Kim: Ehey~ Are you serious?