Episode 21

-- D-Day | Taehyung POV --

You walk around the parking lot, waiting for noona. Your eyes wander around and saw her walking towards you.

You: You came!

Irene: You thought I wouldn't? I'm not that type of person who would leave someone dissapoi-

You: // Giggles //  Let's go!

You held her wrist and walked to the nearby cafe. While ordering, you insisted her to sit down first.

-- Irene POV --

Your Thoughts: Seriously. What's up with him today? Is this date really for fun or not? // Sigh // Too many questions to ask. What if-

Your thoughts were interrupted by someone.

Taehyung: Noona? What are you deeply thinking about?

You: Our comeback.

Taehyung: Mmm~

After a few seconds, you received your coffee and blueberry cheesecake.

You: Thank you for the food~

Taehyung: // Smiles //

You cut the cake in half and put it in your plate. You took a bite of the cake and felt like someone was looking at you. You looked in front of you and caught Taehyung.

You: Aren't you going to eat?

Taehyung: H-Huh? O-Oh. Nah. You can eat it all. I'm on a diet.

You: ??? I'm supposed to eat this cake alone?

Taehyung: // Nods //

You thought of a solution so he could eat with you.

You: But I can't eat this all, I'll be too full to walk.

Taehyung: // Sigh //  Fine.

He gave in and took the cake you cut to his plate. He ate his cake and the way he eats caught you.

 He ate his cake and the way he eats caught you

He looked like a baby eating food. He ate in a pout. You almost let out a smile but held it in.

You: // Clears Throat // Where are we going after this?

Taehyung: I don't know. Where do you want to go?

You: Mmm... Anywhere you'd like.

Taehyung: Alright then.

Both of you finished up your cake and stood still for a few minutes to digest it all. Both of you got back into his car and he unexpectedly opened the car door for you. You got curious about his actions but kept going with the flow. While he was driving, you stared at him thinking of why he's acting like that.