Episode 7

-- Taehyung POV --

After heading to the park, you and Namjoon went straight to the hospital and got your ankle treated. They said it'll be gone for around 2 days. On your way to your dorms, you found someone waiting for you at the door.

Manager: Ya! What happened?

You: I just fell off my bike. No biggy~

Namjoon: The doctor said that he take the braces off after two days.

Manager: Ya! I told you to be careful!

Our Manager opened the door and you walked to your room.

You: I told you, I'm fine. You heard what Namjoon said.

Namjoon: But~ I didn't say that getting injured for two days is fine.

You: Why are you all so worried? It's just a mere injury. I'll be fine~

You close the door and went to your desk which had your computer.

-- Namjoon POV --

Manager: // Sigh // 

You: He'll be fine. He's right, we were overreacting!

Manager: That's not what I'm worried about.

You: What?

Manager: I'm worried about his health, not just his ankle. He might get stressed at this rate.

You: Eh? What do you mean by "stressed"? Is there more he's handling?

Manager: What? O-Oh, n-no, I mean- yeah~ His friend pass away, remember?

You: Oh~ Yeah, that one... But you're talking about his inner health. His ankle is not related to this. Is there more?

Manager: What?~ N-No!~

You: Manager Kim. Tell me.

Manager: But, I'm not supposed to tell anyone... 

You: I bet it's important, especially if it's about Taehyung. Now tell me. What's there to worry about?

Manager: His... His dating scandal. It's fake. But I'm not sure! But there's one thing I'm sure about is that.. Bang-pdnim forced to confirm it. I just overheard when I was at the restaurant they were holding a meeting at.

You: Meeting? Who were there?

Manager: CEO Lee, CEO Bang, Taehyung, and Irene-ssi.

You: What? Why are they all there?

Manager: Taehyung and Irene-ssi refused the confirmation but the CEOs persuaded them by using the members as an excuse. They said that if they confirm the dating scandal, both groups might grow more popularity... But, please. Keep this a secret. Don't ever tell anyone that I overheard their conversation.

You: Don't worry. I keep my word, always.

Manager: Oh and, can you please ask for the members to gather? I have something to announce.

-- Taehyung POV --

Everyone is gathered in the living room because of Manager Kim.

Manager: Attention! Guys! We have an announcement, well.. more likely a request.

Jungkook: Okay~ Spill the tea so I could play with Jimin hyung.

Manager: // Chuckles // Sure! So~ We got a request from a variety show called "Running Man".

Suga: Again? Wa~ I miss them already! We had so much fun before!

Jin: Ya, let Manager Kim talk.

Suga: Ne.

Manager: Okay, so~ This time, you will fully participate in the whole game. They said it could take a whole day to film. Are you okay with that?

All: Ne!

Manager: Oh and, I almost forgot, there will be another idol group who are coming. The show starts in three days from this day, so get ready and hype yourselves up, it's going to be very scary.

Hoseok: Scary? The theme is a thriller?

Manager: Horror.

Jin: Ehey~ You know we don't like scary stuff!

Manager: Who does?

Jungkook: Na. (Me)

Manager: Well then this suits just your taste. Anyways, that's it.

-- Episode 7 End --

Author's Note:

Guys and girls! I won't be uploading for the past few days :< There some personal stuff going on, mostly studies but I can't say the rest. Feel free to check my other completed stories!~ And sorry for the sudden announcement!