21

Jungkook just pursed his lips and nodded. " So, you are here to kill the Alpha King. "

"No" Jimin said simply.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows..."No?"

Jmin shook his head.." No... I am here to get him and my father in my grasp, torture them worse than a psycopath... to the extent that they would beg me to fucking kill them." Jimin said through gritted teeth.

Jungkook smirked... " And how are you planning to do so?"

Jimin frowned..." I have no particular plan yet... but I am definitely gonna do that."

On hearing this , Jungkook snickered. " If you haven't planned anything yet... I doubt you could ever do that... especially with the tight security around them right now..."

Jimin frowned more on this... as if asking Jungkook to continue...

Jungkook sighed..." We need to be patient and have a perfect plan for destroying them..." Jungkook smirked.

"Wait... we?? " Jimin snickered..." When did you get involved?"

Jungkook gave him his bunny smile.."Just this very moment.."

Jimin gave him a sad smile..."No Jungkook, it's dangerous-"

Jungkook held Jimin's face tenderly with both his hands and looked deep into his eyes, with a soft smile on his lips..."Hey... I won't let you do it alone. You matter alot to me Jimin. You have no idea how much relief I felt when I got to know that you are an omega." he snickered... " I thought my hormones were betraying me , when they tickled me on seeing a sassy and annoying, but at the same time cute and adorable baby alpha..." this made Jimin giggle...." Though I was scared for you at first... that... why are you risking your life, living here all alone. But trust me when I say, m glad you are here. Destiny wanted us to meet Jimin. I know this is very soon for me to say this, but I like you... I like you alot... and I would never leave you alone now. I know you have had so many struggles and difficulties... but you faced them and you won over them... that is the reason, why I not just adore you, but respect you Park Jimin... I see you not as a weak Omega, but a fighter and the strongest person I have ever seen. I respect you for overcoming your weaknesses, because, the physical strength of many alphas , is nothing , compared to the emotional strength and power you have. I am proud of you... I am so proud of you..." 

Jimin had tears brimming his eyes now... happy tears for the very first time. He jumped on Jungkook and hugged him like a kid. Jungkook chuckled and hugged him back. " Thank you!! Thank you so much!!" Jimin said.. hugging him tightly... Jungkook smiled and closed his eyes..." Its ok... Now don't ever ask me to leave you alone on this secret mission of yours." On hearing this, Jimin's body stiffened and his smile dropped. He pulled back slowly from the hug and looked down on his lap, fiddling with his fingers.

" J-Jungkook... I have lost all my loved ones... I can't lose you as well... I wont be able to-"

"hey... sshhh... " Jungkook said... lifting Jimin's chin with his two fingers slowly.... " You won't lose me... ever... so stop thinking about that... and I am not asking you... but telling you... that we are gonna do this together... and kill those fuckers the way they deserve..."

Jimin gave him a small smile and nodded..." but...." he paused ...." how??"

Jungkook smirked...

________________________________

"Jimin is an omega." Jungkook said simply, looking at the Head of the Institution, sitting in front of him.

The two were currently in Namjoon's office, with Jungkook facing Namjoon with a table between them.

On hearing this, Namjoon just blinked his eyes and made no other move. Jungkook narrowed his eyes at his hyung. He obviously expected some kind of response.

Suddenly Namjoon jumped and punched the air in utter joy..."I KNEW IT!!!! I FUCKING KNEW IT!!! HOW COULD A CUTE AND FLUFFY DOLL LIKE HIM BE AN ALPHA??!! HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND FRAGILE-" Suddenly he paused jumping in excitement when he felt someone's death glares pointed towards him...

He gulped and looked at Jungkook, who by now had his fists clenched and nostrils flaring, eyes red, glaring at Namjoon , as if just seconds away to kill him...

"J-Jungkook-"

"Hyung.... You are lucky you are my hyung...."Jungkook said through gritted teeth...

Namjoon visibly shivered and gave a nervous smile gulping..."Oh y-you... y-you got me w-wrong.... Jimin is a brother to me... a younger brother... of course I know you like him....he's all yours young Alpha..."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes further and looked at him suspiciously , Namjoon could have peed in his pants by this point. Then Jungkook just relaxed on the chair and Namjoon could finally breathe.

"Good" Jungkook said simply, looking at the table lazily now." So , I was saying he is an omega-"

"Wait... if he is an omega, what is he doing here?" Namjoon asked , confused, as if just now registered what Jungkook said.

Now , this was Jungkook's time to blink his eyes at his hyung. He just looked at Namjoon for a while and then sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers, as if, he was about to get a headache now.

"Hyung... who made you the head of the institution?" Jungkook said, with still eyes closed and massaging his forehead with his two fingers.

"Well they had a test-" that is when Namjoon realized what he meant and gasped..." Y-Yah!!! Brat!!! How can u disrespect me like that huh??!!" Namjoon said offended..

Jungkook snickered and put his palms on the table, now looking very serious."Now listen  hyung...."

And next he told Namjoon the whole story of Jimin. Namjoon was angry and at the same time had that soft look of pity in his eyes.

"That kid went through alot..." Namjoon said, looking out of the window in his office.

Jungkook just nodded. They were both standing side by side, looking out of the window, which had a beautiful garden in front of it.

"So you told him who you are ?" Namjoon asked, now facing Jungkook.

Jungkook just sighed, looking down and shook his head .... " No hyung... Not yet..." He then looked up and faced Namjoon.
"I don't know how he will take it-"

"Hey..."Namjoon said, keeping his hand on Jungkook's shoulder... " He'll understand...I know he'll understand " Namjoon said nodding..." That kid trusts you Jungkook. Don't hide something which may.... break his trust on you." He said looking at Jungkook, straight into his eyes.

Jungkook nodded... "Will tell him. But not now.... When the right time comes."