Chapter 38

Camila's POV

Camila's POV

It's been a few weeks since Callum went back home, after the day of Ace and I in his truck we all hung out all the time except Ash. He's isolated himself from us all, he still hangs with Ace now and then but not as much as he used to, I think Julia is on his mind but I could be wrong. I've tried taking to him he talks but not much, it feels like a cycle with him.

We all went to the zoo, Ace, Callum, Julia, Aiden and I, it was great but because Julia doesn't know about Ace and I we distanced ourselves and just acted as though we are friends but as soon as we were alone in the bathroom we had a quick one and then came back with ice cream cones acting as if that's where we were the whole time.

Ace and I have been none stop at it like we were when we first started dating and it's amazing, it defiantly feels like old Camila and Ace. In the shower, on the sink, bedroom, kitchen, truck, living room, he even pulled me into a closet after I had a class.

It's been the best four weeks of my life and I am finally happy again, nothing is haunting me and nothing is haunting Ace. It's just perfect, we're perfect.

Ace found a part time job working with parcels at a warehouse, he said it's an alright job and keeps him somewhat fit dragging and lifting large parcels. My exams are going well and it's only a matter of time before I'm finally done with my first year of college.

"Hi baby" he whispers in my ear.

I close my book and spin my chair around facing him, "Hi, how was work?" I smile standing up and quickly pecking his lips.

I didn't even hear him come in, my head has been stuck in this text book for hours, "It was alright" he shrugs.

"I missed you" I pout.

"I missed you too" he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me to his chest.

"This is hot" he snaps my bra strap.

"Ow!" I push his chest and he laugh falling back onto the mattress.

I straddle him swirling my index finger around his coated chest. "I went to the doctor" I tell him.

"Contraception?" He rose a brow.

"Yeah, I started the pill today but takes at least a week to work"

"So condoms for another week?"

"Yeah" I nod, I don't want a repeat and in all honesty it scares me.