Chapter 1

"I love you, Camila. Please don't leave me now, wait for me because I'll be waiting for you. I'll be there surviving making sure I come back to you, you'll be keeping me alive and If you breakup with me I feel like I won't survive without you, I'd probably die. I'll write you all the time, it'll be like I'm right beside you, just... please"

"Okay", I breathe out.

"Really?", I hear the excitement in his voice coming alive.

"Yeah really. Now go to sleep", I roll my eyes knowing he can't see them.

"No", he slurs. I almost forgot he was drunk.

"Yeah", I giggle.

"Only if you give me a kiss first", he wraps his strong arms around my waist pulling me chest to chest with him.

I lean in giving him a soft quick peck, "That's it?", He whines.

"You smell of liquor", I scrunch my nose.

"You smell", his hand begins playing with my short hair.

"Yeah that's still you, buddy",  I laugh.

"Even though I cant see you right now, you're ugly", he laughs to himself.

"You're ugly", I chuckle.

I'm glad we still have the banter like before.

"I'm just kidding baby, you're definitely beautiful and too good looking for me"

I place my lips onto his and he hums, "You're not too good looking for me, I think it's the other way around", I whisper hovering over his lips. "Right go to sleep, you'll need to be on the couch in the morning", I peck his lips once more before turning over facing away from him, my back to his chest.

"Yeah yeah! goodnight you beautiful little person", he whispers with a slur and within a few seconds his light snoring fills the room.

"I love you", I whisper knowing he's fast asleep.

I close my eyes allowing myself to relax and fall asleep. A dreamless peaceful sleep.

I roll over reaching for Ace but he isn't there. I sit up looking around the room half asleep while rubbing my eyes. He must have went through to the living room before Ash wakes up. I was hoping I could talk to him before he had to leave the room. When I walk into the kitchen both Ash and Ace look dead and in pain.

"Hungover?", I laugh going to the refrigerator.

"Ugh! Shut up, you're too fucking loud!", Asher spits.

"Ooo, grouchy", I pour orange juice into the glass that I pulled from the cupboard. He smacks his head off the counter and grunts in pain.

Ace chuckles, "Shut up!", Asher punches his leg.

"Erm, ouch", Ace groans, his elbow is on the counter while his head rests on his hand. He's half asleep barely opening his eyes.

I sip on my orange juice while Asher's phone begins to ring, he growls angrily answering, "What do you want!?"

"I don't care if he blocked you, I'll fucking block you too"