Chapter 26

Ace's POV

She cried and cried begging me not to tell but I couldn't just sit back and let that pathetic waste of space get away with what he did. He's gotten away with too much.

I glance over to Ash his fists clenching the steering wheel hard as he drives, I can tell he's losing his mind ready to kill Steven. Just like I am.

When I hung up the phone after telling Ash I kneeled down ready to comfort her but she yelled, screaming in my face saying she hates me while she threw her hands lazily at my chest. It broke my heart. Once I calmed her down she cried against my chest gripping onto my t-shirt tightly as my arms around her wasn't willing to let her go.

I calmed her down before Ash arrived, I dressed her into her pyjamas not being able to look at her, she was silent the whole time. Before we left we made sure she was asleep, we're just hoping she stays asleep until we get back because if she wakes up crying and in fear and we're...I'm not there. I already feel bad that I didn't know even though there were signs but if I'm not there for her when she needs me most I'll lose my fucking mind more than I already have.

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" He spits.

I don't say a word just stare at the road in front, I'm running my palms up and down my thighs trying to calm myself. This right here, is by far the angriest I've been.

Just the thought of him..doing things, touching her where I would normally touch her makes me feel physically sick, angry, I fucking hate him. I feel my jaw tick with rage that's pulsating through me, nothing just absolute hatred.

He parks the car in the middle of the road, he pulls the keys out and jumps out rushing into the frat house which is filled with loads of people falling over drunk, people making out, blasting music and girls half naked. It's Thursday and they're partying?

I can't say much I'd party pretty much everyday.

Asher pushes past a group of boys heading to the living room, he sees the guys that hang out with Steven, or used to hang out with Steven. I'm not entirely sure

He grabs the blonde guy by the collar, pure rage is all you can see from him. Everyone stares not knowing what is going on, but I'm sure they'll click on soon enough with the scene that will be caused.

"Woah!" The blonde says in shock.

"Where the fuck is Steven!?" Ash seethes.

"Hey!" A muscular male says, he's obviously into fitness. He tries grabbing Asher's shoulder. I grab the back of his neck and he gasps in surprise as I find his pressure point.

"Sit the fuck down!" I put pressure onto it but not to much.

"Ahhh!" He kneels down in pain trying to break his hold from me.

None of their friends try and help, just watch. This training is helping.

"Where is he!?" Ash asks again.

"I-I think he's at work!" He says petrified.

"You think or you know!"

"I don't know" he shakes his head.

Useless piece of shit.