Chapter 19

^Just gonna leave this here because he's cute^

Ace's POV

It's pissing me off that Camila isn't telling me who did that to her face. The only conclusion I've come up with is Steven or Josh and both makes my blood rise with anger. I'm debating going down tonight just to force her to tell me who did it but I know forcing her isn't the answer, I'll FaceTime her later tonight.

"I know I said hit harder but calm down" Brad snorts out a laugh, I glare his way diving my right fist onto the punching bag.

We've done all the training for today but right now we're just chilling at the gym, which is what we have made a daily thing once we are done with the hell training he's been putting me through.

The gym is small and local it's very quiet which is what we need, the radio plays lowly as we blow off more steam.

"Why you angry anyways?" He sits down unwrapping the black tape from around his hand.

"I'm not" I land a kick on the bag.

"You are it's obvious" he grins like something is funny.

"You still mad about our disagreement?" He wonders.

"No" I don't care if he likes PlayStation more than Xbox, no one actually cares.

"You're such a moody dickhead"

I scoff in response.

"You weren't always we use to have a good laugh,
hours on end too. Pretty sure it's something to do with that hot girlfriend of yours" I stop punching looking his way, his smile wide with amusement.

I ignore his comment about Cam being hot.

"It's nothing to do with her"

"It is, before her you were happy and always laughing but now..well now you're just angry all the time, it's most likely her fault"

"It's most likely not" I scowl.

"Come on is it, maybe it's time you guys cooled off from one and other"

"No!"

"Sorry forgot you can't live without sex" he snorts again.

"It's not like that with her"

"Well it is because I've heard her and let me tell you it's something I could've masturbated to until she moaned your name it killed the whole mood" he smirks.

"Stop talking about her like that" I hiss.

I'm not taking a break from her and it's not just about the sex with her. She makes me genuinely happy when we're alone and in our own world, I only get pissed off because I care about her too much, to the point I don't think I could survive without her.