Chapter 20

Ace's POV

Ace's POV

I am currently in my truck on the way to see Cam,
she said she wasn't hungry but of course I went to McDonald's drive thru and got her favourite meal which is a Big Mac, fries and a mango and pineapple smoothie. I got her a cookie to just for a little something extra. I stopped by target and got some more of that vagina plaster things or whatever they're called.

I have a ten minute drive until I get to the apartment, this two hour drive has been boring and all I've thought about is Camila and if she really is okay, she seemed really tired on FaceTime and I'm just hoping she has been sleeping like she said she has, when she started crying I just knew I had to go see her and make sure she's okay. I don't care if I have to train tomorrow, I can easily leave early in the morning.

I pull into the parking lot and park my truck, I hop out and run up the stairs instead of taking the elevator. I unlock the door heading straight to the room which is defiantly Camila's now, she for sure claimed it the first week of living here.

I open the door slowly my eyes roam the bed but she isn't there, "Ace!" She gasps, I look to my right seeing her sitting at the desk in sheer shock.

Her face lights up, her cheeks turn crimson with excitement as she stands up rushing over to me. I'm glad I didn't tell her I was coming. She jumps into my arms, I drop the bags to the floor and cup her ass lifting her up off her feet.

"Hi baby" I chuckle.

"Hi" she pulls out slightly and holds my chin, her smile is bright beaming with happiness. This is exactly how I like seeing her.

"What you doing here?" Her smile still holds from ear to ear.

"You were crying and I brought you food" I smirk before mimicking her smile.

"I said I wasn't hungry"

"You are" I lean forward giving her a lingering kiss before placing her on her feet.

"I'm here to cheer you up baby!" I enthuse.

She laughs loud as I push her back for her to sit on the end of the bed.

"I got you..." I pick up the McDonalds bag and turn to face her again, "A McDonald's!" I circle it in the air to show it off to her, I give her the bag and hand her the drink before turning to the target bag on the floor.

She pushes her lips into a thin line as she tries holding back her laughter.

"I also got you..." I pick the target bag up reaching into it and pulling out the box with so much enthusiasm as I jump up on the spot. "These..vagina plaster..tampons" I click my fingers pointing to her because I remembered the name.

She bursts out in laughter falling back onto the bed, I laugh along unsure what's so funny, she regains herself a little. She tries to say something but laughter comes out again.