Chapter 37

Ace's POV

I open my eyes slowly seeing the most beautiful sight, her hair ruffled pushed against the pillow out of her face, her steady breathing with her mouth shut, her little snore and her beautifully sculpted features. I am indeed a lucky guy, I'm glad I'm here with her but I also wish I could be there with Brad incase something was to go wrong.

God, I am negative.

"Baby" I whisper and peck her warm soft lips.

"Mmm" her face scrunches up before her peaceful snoring begins again.

I chuckle to myself and peck her forehead before climbing over her and picking up my boxers from the floor, I just hope Ash stayed out all night because if not he would've seen us but yet again I wouldn't be waking up peacefully, I'd be waking up with a shock and a broken nose. 

I make sure her naked body is covered up with the blanket before I head to the kitchen, I should maybe make her breakfast as a thank you for everything.

When I pull the pan out from the cupboard a few other pans get dragged with it and clutter on the floor loudly, I stare at the kitchen door hoping she's still asleep.

I put the fallen pots and pans back into the cupboard before placing a pan on the ring stove. I put a little vegetable oil into the pan and turn on the ring.

Arms snake around my waist "Whatcha making?" Her tired voice says and her soft lips leave a wet kiss on my bareback.

"Why are up?" I turn around in her arms.

"Because you're loud" she grins. I wanted to surprise her and I ruined it because I'm clumsy as shit.

She looks towards my chest avoiding my eyes, "Do you..remember last night?" She asks.

"Yeah, I got so drunk and passed out" I stare at her.

Her eyes snap up to me a hint of sadness takes over, I smirk and she narrows her eyes into slits.

"Course I remember, how could I forget fucking you against the wall and then on the couch a few times, I was drunk but not that drunk"

She swats my chest and laughs, "Asshole"

"Do you know what I loved the most" I tilt her chin up towards me.

"What?"

"You moaning my name, over and over and over again" I smirk.

She licks her lips, "You remember everything?"

I nod knowing what she's referring to, "Thank you" I whisper leaning in, "Let me show you how thankful I am for you" I say hovering over her lips, my eyes studying her face as her eyes are frozen still on my lips. I lick my lips and she stands on her tiptoes crashing hers against mine, like I knew she would.

I slowly lift her off her feet by her hips and her legs immediately wrap around my waist, she moans in to my mouth holding my neck, I slowly walk forward to the counter ready to fuck her brains out.

Someone clears their throat and I quickly place Cam on her feet and slide away. I look towards the door seeing Callum awkwardly standing there.

"Shit" Camila whispers under her breath and wipes her lips.

"Sorry to interrupt I just wanted cereal" he looks between us both.

I forgot this Scottish pervert was here, now I'm going to have the worst case of blue balls all day.

"It's okay" Cam nervously giggles and I turn back towards the stove. I crack two eggs into the pan and listen to the worst silence in the world.

"So, how long have yous been a thing?" He says breaking the tension.