Chapter 16

I awake feeling safe with Ace's arms wrapped around me, I reach over tapping my phone. It's only three A.M.

what am I doing up?

I turn around facing Ace, he's breathing heavy with his mouth slightly parted I lift my hand gently grazing my fingers over his stubble. I kind of like the stubble, it's rough against the pads of my fingers. I lightly lean forward mildly touching his lips with mine.

"Hmmm" he shifts pulling me tightly to his chest.

I continue to faintly trace lines on his face, "Hmm, why you awake?" His voice husky, his tongue darts out licking his dry lips.

"Sorry" I pull my hand away, I didn't want to waken him.

"Like I said before, don't stop" he takes my hand placing it back on the side of his face.

"I didn't want to waken you" I whisper and begin tracing lines with my index finger.

"It's okay, this is the only time we have until I go into the living room"

"We have all day together"

"Not if Ash is home all day"

I sigh searching for his eyes through the darkmess, his warm breath is fanning my face. I inch closer giving him a quick peck again.

"Are you okay?" He asks, tiredness laced through his voice.

"Yeah" I open my eyes finding his eyes staring back at me.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because you're awake and you love sleep plus you're being clingy"

Clingy..really. He's being clingy. Not me.

"I'll stop then" I move away from him removing his arms from around my waist.

"Erm.." her pulls me back to his chest, "I'm only joking baby" He chuckles.

"Whatever"

"What's wrong?" His hand finds the side of my face, "Did you have a nightmare?"

"No I didn't" I hold his hand in place.

I never have those nightmares when I'm with him and I'm absolutely dreading him going away tonight, I know it's only five days but that's five days without sleep and cravings for him.

"So, what's wrong baby?" His voice raspy.

"I'm just..going to miss you"

He sighs rolling over and pulling me on top of him. "Can't you just come this week?"

"I have an exam I've been studying for" I tell. I really wish I could.

"Okay" He nods, his arms are wrapped around the smalls of my back, like he doesn't want to let me go.

"I going to miss you too" he whispers.

I plant a kiss on his chest wishing he didn't have a t-shirt on, I trail the kiss up and gently leave a wet kiss on his neck before laying my head on his chest.

I curl my legs up at the sides of his body and tuck my arms in beneath me, I always feel so safe when with him it's like i have no worry in the world until I'm without him again and I've never felt this way before, not with Brandon which I was in a two year relationship with, I just can't seem to get enough of Ace.

His hands find my hips as his thumbs run over the crease between my hips and thighs, he breathes in before letting out a long breath. His thumbs stop movements before slowly moving to my ass and on the smalls of my back.