Chapter 34

He grabs the back of my neck smashing my lips against his holding his other large hand on the side of my face.

His warm minty tongue slides through finding mine, our mouths in sync like it's habit, like it's normal. I move laying on top of him sinking in deeper, feeling as though this feeling never left, my whole body is on fire, aching for him. I've been craving this, him.

I moan into his mouth placing both hands on the side of his face, loving the feeling. I bite down on his lower lip pulling it out. His breathing is ragged and I know he knows what he does to me, the pool is already in my thong.

His hands find my shoulder and he pushes me off slightly, our lips unlatch and I whimper at loss of connection.

"W-What?" I stutter out of breath.

What happened?

I see his eyes clamp shut as he shakes his head, "Nothing, let's just go to sleep" he grabs my hips pushing me to the side back on the couch.

"What?" I say even though I heard him well and clear.

"I'm tired"

"Bullshit" I say my thoughts out loud.

He sighs staring up at the ceiling completely ignoring what I just said, "You're an asshole" I scoff laying down but this time on the pillow that we're both sharing.  I face towards the coffee table and the tv now in a frustrated and annoyed mood.

I sigh loudly making my annoyance clear, "Sorry, I just can't"

"Then you shouldn't have started it"

"You did"

"No. I gave you a loving peck, you shoved your tongue down my throat making me all frustrated, I was in a good mood all day and I can't stand your negativity" I whisper in vexation.

"You don't think I'm frustrated?" His tone soft full of sadness.

"You don't seem it"

He turns wrapping his arm around my waist, "I'm frustrated all the time Cam, but each time I even get the slightest bit turned on by you he pops into my head saying I'm disgusting, it's wrong and could easily hurt you like he did"

"You're not going to, I told you I'm yours and you take away the bad so get it out your head that you'll hurt me and it's wrong because i feel it's right and I know you feel it too, you're just haunted by my demons and you're allowing them to haunt you, and hurt you" I whisper.

He pulls me closer to him burying his face into my hair, "I don't know how to stop them"

I don't know either.

"I love you"

"I love you, more than anything" I whisper holding his hand up to my chest as I gently peck the back of his hand.

"I'm sorry" he whispers again.

He inhales a deep breath pulling me ripe against his chest, "Goodnight" I say quietly.

"Goodnight baby"

It takes me all of five minutes before I'm knocked out in peaceful sleep, feeling his warm arms and scent circling around me.