Prolouge

I've always feared my dad he's beat me ever since I was 8 years old. It all started when I was turning eight in 3 months I wanted to stay with my favorite uncle Mason but on the way a drunk semi driver was swerving on the road in the other lane then his were becoming bigger then my mom tried to go in reverse she didn't back up in time the front side of the semi had hit my moms side. I remember that and then waking up in a hospital bed my leg felt heavy and sore I tried to open my eyes but it felt like there was 20pound weights on my eye lids. I tried to open them again after a while I was successful my eyes popped open. I was on my back looking at a snow white ceiling. When I looked over I saw my 12 year old brother Dean sleeping in a chair.

"Buddy." I croaked out, my throat feeling like sand paper. He sat straight up.

"Sis your awake." He said I saw sadness in his eyes and happiness. I didn't understand, why was he sad. He ran out of the room screaming something I didn't understand. He came back with a nurse in what looked like in her mid thirties.

"Your awake how do you feel." She asked concern filled her voice.

"My leg hurts and my throat is really dry." I said.

"Well we will get you some juice or water and your leg will hurt for awhile because its broken does your head hurt?" She asked.

"No." I answered then looked around the room no one else was in the room.

"Wheres daddy and mommy." Tears formed in his eyes and a tear silently ran down his check, he quickly wiped it away. The nurse whispered something in his ear and he shook his head yes.

"Um Lilah do you remember anything." I was confused what does she mean. "Well sweetheart you were in a car accident." When she said that everything came flooding back. Me and mommy were in the car going to uncle Masons and a big truck ran in the front of is then that's it.

"What happened to mommy I want to see her now! Now! NOW!." I screamed at the top of my lungs tears spilling over like a water fall. My brother spoke gently.

"Sis mo- mommy passed away la-last night." He said sobbing I stopped moving tears falling from my eyes softly. I couldn't move I couldn't do anything I just sat there like a board, no he's lying it's a joke.

"NO! Mommy isn't dead! Your joking! No! THIS ALL A JOKE!" I screamed. Bubby sat there crying the nurse was kneeling in front of me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry she passed away in surgery." She stood and left a tear falling from her eye probably couldn't stand seeing bubby and me. My dad walked in tears falling violently. He came and lied down beside me. I turned into his shoulder and cried. Bubby got up and sat on the edge of the bed. We all cried for the longest time.

2 days later was the funeral I didn't speak I couldn't process anything I just sat in a chair and stared at everyone coming in and taking chairs crying into someone else's arm people hugging others people going up to the coffin. I didn't go up to see her body. The preacher went up to the podium and started to talk when he was done dad rant out of the building his eyes had changed to his wolf he was about to shift.

After a 2 months dad was becoming more mean demanding he threw stuff at us always missing on purpose. A days before my birthday party my dad hit me three times on the cheek on the eye and in the stomach. My party was canceled and a week later he hit me again only I can't remember how many times I was on the floor my dad kicking me not even caring how small I was then my brother walked in with horror in his face tears racing down his cheeks he was to little to stop dad. I woke up that morning sore and bruised from head to toe. My brother came in eyes red and puffy from crying.

"Her sis do feel OK?" He said his voice shaking.

"Kinda what happened bubby." I asked but I was kinda sure of what happened.

"It was dad I'm sorry I didn't do anything I couldn't I m sorry please forgive me I'm sorry." Now thats what he says all the time and I'm 16 now and bubby is 20 he once tried to stop dad to hurting me but since he's a former alpha he beat him badly. After moms death dad and us ran from the pack where dad used to be the alpha. Now were living in Arizona.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

If there are any grammar mistakes in this book please tell me and I'm sorry if this book stinks but its the first book I've ever wrote. Thank you for reading this book.

                                          Love, Blood_Moon12