Princess

Dedicated to: JeweLie7

Eden Ann's POV

"Now jump and slide! Get it people!" Our choreographer yelled. I tried to follow his directions.. Keyword there, try.

These dance moves were really irking my nerves. As I jumped, I slid right into Gabe.

"Woah there princess." He said helping me keep steady.

"Princess." I muttered under my voice.

"Well that's what you are." He smiled at me. I blushed hard as I got back into my place.

I've never really talked to Gabe before but he also has never called me princess before.

The music started again and I tried to concentrate but it was hard. I mean, Gabe did just call me princess so I figured it would be hard. I accidentally ran into him again, but thankfully practice was over.

"Why don't we stay a little longer and I help you out, eh?" Gabe asked me. I nodded, agreeing to his request.

After everyone cleared out, Gabe put a slower song on.

"This is something you're used to." He grabbed my hands and pulled me close to him. My voice hitched. "Come on, Princess. I've seen you waltz before."

I started following his footsteps and accidentally stepped on his foot...

"You're thinking too hard."

"I'm actually thinking about how you called me princess."

"Well you are one." I put my head down. His sudden interest in me was pleasant and unusual. "Take my hand. Let me show you."