That...was.. MY EYE!

Dedicated To: LeprechaunGold

DALTON'S POV

 We were at school and our lunch works differently than most. 

During lunch, they basically let their students loose but you have to be back in 45 minutes or you get a detention. So today me and the guys decided we would throw a football around in the courtyard.

The game started to go great at firt then Dana thre the ball towrards me... but I think his aim was a little off because instead of the ball coming to me, it shot right at the face of someone ALL the way in the back of the courtyard. Although Dana coudlnt aim, he could throw. Props there!

I followed the ball's streak and saw a girl. She recently was holding a copy of Fault In Our Stars and was reading quietly.Right now you wouldn't think its the same girl. She had a hand on her eye and was holding a footbal in the other.  She was also cursing very loudly.

"Shh.. It's okay. We're sorry!" I said trying to calm her down. I reached for the football but instead of handing it to me, she chucked it at Dana where it got him square in the balls.

"Pretty good." I said complimenting her.

'PRETTY GOOD?! THAT WAS MY FREAKING EYE!!! MY THROW BETTER HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT!" She seemed pretty angry and I was gonna do something to cheer her up. 

"Look a pretty girl like you shouldn't be out here. Lets get you to the nurse." I whispered trying to calm her down. I handed my hand to her and she took it. I instantly felt a shock. Hmm..

When we passed Dana, I tried so hard not to laugh at him. He was in some pretty deep pain. I mean, he was lying on the ground and rolling around. Not to mention the tears that stained his eyes.

A/N SHOULD I START DOING PREFERENCES?!