That Awkward Moment

Dedicated to: EmmaLover

EMMA'S POV

I grabbed my pillow and a blanket as I met Dalton in the living room. He had already put the movie in an had the popcorn set out.

We planned to have an at home movie date while his parents were out and the movie we chose was That Awkward Moment.

"A pillow and blanket, really?" Dalton asked crossing his arms. I suddenly dropped them like they were a bad thing to be holding.

"What??" I asked quizzically.

"We'll be laughing the whole time! No need to get comfortable, unless of course you want to cuddle with me." He smirked leaning closer to me.

"Away Rapattoni." I said picking up the pillow and throwing it at him.

"Feisty... I like feisty." He said laughing as we sat down.

I pressed play as the movie started and Zac Efron's face flashed across the screen. (A/N: I've never seen the movie so this is probably so inaccurate. The trailer will be on the side)

"He's so hot." I muttered under my breath as I felt Dalton turn his head towards me. I felt his eyes staring through me and I tried to ignore him.

"And I'm not?" He said defensively. I scooted closer into him and put my head on his chest.

"At least I'm cuddling with you and not giving you one night stands." I joked as he kissed my forehead.

Let movie night commence.