Summer Camp Romance

Dedicated to: danavaughnz (@twerk4vaughns)

CALLIE'S POV

"Bye mom." I yelled while slamming the car door and running up the steps to the Bailey All Girls summer camp.

I was so excited. This is the first time EVER that I've been to camp.

"Alright girls." My camp director Leah said. "For those of you new here, every year we have a bonfire on the first day of camp with the boys across the lake." She pointed behind and in the distance I could see a mass of boys also being directed by their camp director. Leah continued to talk. "They will canoe over here so in 2hours I need your stuff packed and you all by the campfire. " She checked her watch blew her whistle then marched away.

I picked up my purple and green zebra print duffle bag and made my way to my cabin. I opened the door to see 2 other girls.

"Hey." They said greeting me with a smile.

"Hi!" I replied.

"Umm... it seems that your new here and we've been looking for some extra girls. BTDubs the name is Madi."

"Umm... Callie. What do you need extra girls for?"

"Well," Madi started." Cassidy and I never go to the bonfire. we always sneak out to the woods with a group of other boys and play spin the bottle."

I look at them shocked.

" want to come?" she asked me.

"Given the fact that I've never kissed a boy, sure!" I really hope I don't get caught I thought to myself.

Before the bonfire started Madi tapped on my shoulder signaling that it was time. I followed her and Cassidy into the woods.

When we get there, their are already a couuple of girls and boys here.

"I brought the bottle. " Madi said cheerfully. "It was in Leah's office.. haha our director gets high." I snorted and so did a cute curly haired boy with brown eyes.

"Here you go Callie.." Madi said while handing me the bottle. I put it in the middle then spun it. To my luck it landed on the cute curlytop.

"Woo Dana!!!" everyone cheered. I smiled at him and brushed the dirt off my skirt as I got up and started following him deeper into the woods.

"Soo... your Dana?"

"Yep... and your?" he asked me.

"Callie." I answered.

He gave me a warm smile... OMG CUTE DIMPLES!!! "I like that name."

"Yea and so did my parents apparently." I said. He chuckled. "Their wayching us aren't th-"

He cut me off with a kiss. "Sorry. I couldn't resist. Your really pretty." I smiled at him then kissed him back. Their was a whole bunch of whooping. So they were watching us.

Whatever, I was just glad that I was kissing a cute boy right now. I wouldn't even care if I got caught.