Picked you Out from the Crowd

Dedicated to: xxMrsPenderyxx

ALYSSA'S POV

I can't believe I'm actually here. I'm standing outside the Arena waiting to go in. This is my first NRG concert, and afterwards I get to meet IM5 at the Meet and Greet.

I turn and make my way around the corner and into the large stadium. There are already a BUNCH of screaming girls out there. I can't wait till it starts, I really want to see IM5, To Be One, and the 8 flavahz perform.

The host comes up on the stage and announces that IM5 I'd next on stage.

I pull my camera out as they set up in stage.

"Hey guys! We're IM5!" Dana said into the microphone. Cheers rose from the crowd.

"So we're going to pick a special girl in the crowd to come up here. We'll be singing Everything About You to you." Gabe said while scanning the crowd of screaming fans.

"I choose her!" Cole Saudis while pointing to some short chick with fluffy black hair.

"No Cole. I'm sorry." Dana said while getting off the stage. I swear he was looking straight at me.

Dana walks over to me and puts his hand out for me. "Aaahhh!" I scream. I honestly can't believe this happened.

"I choose you."he told me as he winks at me. Dana leads me up the stage and he sits on a stool as he pats his lap. I sit on his lap trying really hard as to not freak.

Dalton starts the song and they go through it. Afterwards, Dana slips backstage passes into my hands while he leads back down to the crowd. "You're really pretty." He whispers in my ear. I can't answer but I think he got the message because my face was fire truck red.

After the concert I raced backstage before the meet and greet started. I found the boys of IM5 getting themselves ready. Dana looked up and smiled at me. He walked over.

"Hi um. Hi. Can I see your cell phone real quick?" He said. I handed it to him. He snapped pics of us, then hacked my twitter and instagram, by posting them.

"Nice to meet you." He said then winked at me. I made my way outside to my car when I got a text.

[Dana: Maybe we can hang out sometime..... ;)]

I nearly died screaming.