Happy New Years!

Dedicated to: red_sky26

BRYANA'S POV

I looked over the railing of the hotel room we were staying in. I loved being in New York this time of year.

It was New Years and I planned to see the ball drop. My dad was in the bathroom getting ready and my mom couldn't come to NY because of her job.

I liked having both of them here New Years. But one is better than nothing.

When my dad was done it was 11:30. We went down to the elevators and when we got to the lobby, there were a bunch of girls. They seemed so excited. Two guys came behind me and my dad and whispered "hide us" so we did.

"Who are you?"I asked when we got the boys out of sight.

"I'm Dana and that's Gabe." One of the boys answered.

"Oh your in that band..."

"You don't know us? Those crazy girls would kill just to smell us."

"I noticed." I said laughing a bit.

"Want to go out tonight?" Dana asked me.

"What?! We just met. You could be a murderer."

"No. Never that. You seem pretty chill as a girl."

"What do you mean?"

"Idk. I like you is all. We should go see the ball drop!" He said excitedly. This strange boy was making date plans for the two of us. I don't know who he us but he's very cute and as long as my dads there....

"Yes."

"VICTORY!"

"Calm down."

"But I get to kiss a beautiful girl when the ball drops."

"Wait. What?"

He looked at his watch, leaned in and kissed me.

"Close your mouth you'll catch flies.

Happy news beautiful." He said hugging me.

I spent 30 minutes talking to a cute famous boy and he gave me my first kiss to 😮

Happy New Years to me.